chapter 3

Y/n pov

"What do you mean. You are pregnant." I said almost yelling
"I don't know. How am I supposed to know this was going to happen." My ex said. I heard her crying over the phone.
"Why do you call when you where the one who cheated on me with you're brother." I wanted to hang up so badly but I couldn't.
"So what do I need to do. Tell him"? She sounded so desspred.
"Start with don't calling me again. You cheated on me go help yourself." I was crying a little bit. She broke my heart so much. I didn't want to continue talking to her. I ended the call and walked back to the cinema. I sad next to Lauren who didn't noticed anything.

Lauren pov

I didn't noticed y/n sitting back next to me. I wanted to asked her but I noticed some tears. I grapped her risk and pulled her out of the cinema.
" okey I don't know this house so well, but I wanted to talk to you in a quite place." I said trying to make eye contact.
"Go left here." She said with a sad voice not looking at me. 

"What was that call about?" I asked trying to make her speak
"It was my ex." She said and turned away
"Why would an ex call you". I said getting mad
"Look I don't want to talk about it. She broke my heart". She was trying to hold back tears. Danm I am a good persoon. Twice I made my crush cry TWICE.
"Okey but know, you can always talk to me". I walked away.
"She cheated on me with her brother". I turned around with a confused look. "Let's talk downstairs I have something to show you". She walked downstairs and I followed her. She graped a box witch was marked 'DO NOT OPEN'. She opened the box and took pictures out of it.

"This is my ex". She showed me the pictures. That girl looked beautifull. If that is her type I am way out of her leauge.
"I was away one weekend cause I needed to sign a contract in persoon. When I came back I heard noises in my bedroom. I ran to my bedroom to find her doing it with her brother." She wasn't crying. She just looked to the pictures and smiled. " I didn't knew what to do so I left home and drove away." She grabbed a photo album and sat down. I said next to her. She flipped trough the pages." Since we were together she cheated on me. She 'dated' me only for my money and fame."
"So what was the call about then" I asked
"She is pregnant, she just keeps on trying to hurt me." She closed the book and looked me right in the eyes.
"Maybe you just need closer". She was leaning in. I could almost feel her lips.
"Maybe I do". She kissed me right on the lips. The kiss felt magical.

After what felt like forever we needed to break apart.
"Stupid air" I said to myself
"Air is not stupid". She laughed
"Did I just say that out loud". I said trying to cover my face from embarrassment.
"No, I can read minds". She laughed. "Can you grab that box over there and take it outside". She asked. She also grabbed a box. It was the box of the pictures. She took it to the backyard. I followed her outside.
"What are you going to do with them". I asked putting down the box that I was holding.
"Burn them" she looked at me with a happy face.
"Are you sure about that y/n".
"Pretty sure, like you said I need closer". She was putting the box in a big bowl. "I think it is the best to do it" she walked back and threw a lighter to the pictures.

"Damm they burn good". She wrapped her hand around my neck pulling me closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her  waist. "It feels so right". She suddenly said.
"What do you mean, burning the pictures or you and I? I aksed.
"Both, burning the pictures feels like burning saddens and that feels great, and you are just". She stopped and turned around facing me. "You are just absolutely amazing". She said and started to lean in. Before I knew we kissed again. It felt better than the first time.

We broke apart resting our foreheads on each other. She smiled, her smile was just so perfect. She pecked my lips one last time before she turned again to the fire.
"Where is that other box you took"? She asked looking around.
"Over there" I pointed behind her.
"Okay wait here" she said as she pulled out 2 chairs from behind me . She ran inside and grabbed chocolate, marshmallow's, cookies and some drinks.

"Do you mind if I ask you something Lauren"? Y/n asked

"No i don't mind". I said cause I possibly knew what she was going to ask.

"Would you Lauren Christine Cimorelli go on a date with me like right here right now"? She asked with puppy eyes.

"What would happen if I said no". I said playfully

"Than I would guide you back to the movie right now". She whispered to me." But everyone is sleeping".

She came closer grabbing my waist. She kissed me and I kissed back.

"So is that a yes". She said smiling and I just nodded." We could make s'mores, we have
a fire right now".

I sat down on Y/n lap as I watch the marshmallows burn. I watched y/n throw other photo album's to the fire. I layed on Y/n chest as she rubbed circles on my back. I felt her kiss the top of my head and than my temple. I snuggled more into her. If that was even possible. As we both watched the fire burn in front of us.