Chapter 9

A/n I was waiting for this video. Little update I know I have been inactive lately. But I am trying really hard to make this book good and every chapter better as the first one.

Lauren's pov

I woke up by a phone buzzing. It was y/n phone. I shook her a little bid so she could wake up and answer the damm phone. She woke up and grabbed the phone. She saw the ID caller and directly left the bedroom. I didn't care who was calling probably Dua saying that the engagement is fake or something. WAIT I am engaged. I looked at my hand. It was dark in the room and I wanted to see my ring. I grabbed my phone and turned flashlight on. Y/n came back in the room.

"Hey love did I wake you up". She said and putting on clothes. Y/n looked really worried and angry.

"Kinda, why are you putting you're clothes it's four in the morning"? I asked. What was that phone call about where does she need to go. Why is she not seeing she has her t-shirt the wrong way on.

"I will explain it to you. Putt on some clothes". She said and threw clothes at me. Why do we need to put clothes on. If this is how my life is going to be. I need a minute to get used to it.

"Love could you hurry up its really important". I put on the clothes as fast as I could.

"Why won't you tell me". I said. "And you're t-shirt is backwards". She quickly turned it.

"It is about Alec and Lisa". She said furious. What happened. Did they have a accident. We walked downstairs y/n her hands were shaking. I turned around facing. Her face is really red. What the fuck happened.

"What happened that was so bad". She sniffed a couple of times before she looked at me. She looked really angry. What have they done to get her so angry.

"Alec broke a rule. Alec cheated on Lisa with Dua". What the fuck. Why the fuck would Alec do this. This is so stupid. O my god Lisa. I am going to kill Dua. That son of a bitch. Butt wait did they really have a rule about cheating. Why did they have a rule about cheating.

We walked outside to my parents house. The lights were on. Everyone knew already. Why didn't the tell us sooner. I grabbed the door knob and turned it hoping it was open. The door lock was open. The door swung open but not by me.

"Finally". Y/n said and walked in. I didn't leave my spot. I just stayed wondering. Is she mad at me. Why would she be mad at me.

"Where the hell is Alec. I am going to kill her". Y/n yelled. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked in. I saw all of my sisters together surrounding Lisa.

"Lisa". I said and walked over to her. Her eyes where so puffy. She cried into my shoulder. I heard a door open. I couldn't see who it was butt I assume it was Alec because y/n was yelling.

"OUTSIDE NOW". Y/n yelled. How could she be energised when we had a half hour sleep. All of my sister walked to the door. I walked with Lisa when I heard y/n yelling again.

Y/n pov

"What the fuck Alec". I yelled at Alec. Why would she break our one rule. What fucked up person would cheat on Lisa. Why would she break the rule we held on the most.

"I am sorry. Let me explain". She said. Why would I need a explanation.

"Alec we had one rule. ONE RULE". I said I wanted to punch her so badly.

"I know y/n, I know.". Alec was scared. I could tell by the way we were walking in circles. " y/n that rule is stupid. Why did we make this rule anyway. You are always the one controlling everything. Why can sleep I with someone you are already slept with. Is it that you still have feeling for her or don't you?"

"You know what Alec. You go back to Dua. I don't want to see you. Lisa deserves way better than you. You are just a money sucker, egotistical bitch. You never cared about a girl. Because if you did you didn't break the rule. You are no better". I was so angry.

"You know what y/n. You were nothing without me. If I didn't move out to you were still living under a bridge. You should be begging me. Money changed you and so did Lauren. You are the one who is egoistic since you have with that girl". I punched Alec really hard in the face she fell down. I climbed on top of her and started punching her. I didn't stop until Someone pulled me of her.

"We had one rule Alec one rule". I yelled before a car showed up. It was a white Mercedes and who has a with Mercedes. Ooh right Dua fucking Lipa. I pulled myself lose from the girls and started walking to the car. I layed my bleeding fist with a bang on the front of the car.

"Dua,Dua, Dua, You couldn't leave me alone could you". I said her light went off. "You just want to take everything from me don't you". I heard footsteps butt I didn't care.

"No she doesn't. The only thing she has done was letting me see what kind of fucked up person you are". Alec stepped in the car. I walked to the side to let them pass. Dua drove off really quickly.

"I am so sorry Lisa". I said turning around facing Lisa. "I am deeply truly sorry". I walked to her and gave her a hug.

"I think I am going to lay down for a bit". Lisa said letting go of me.

"I am so so so sorry". I didn't know what to say to her or what to do. I some kind of way I felt lonely.

"Don't be you didn't do anything wrong. You came up for me". Those words made me almost cry.

All of the sisters except Lauren walked inside. Lauren took my hand that was bleeding. She intertwined our hands as we walked to my house. We didn't spoke we just walked. I heard a loud ticking. I waited for it to be clear to me. The ticking became faster. The next thing I knew there was big explosion. I threw myself onto Lauren protecting her with my body. There was a heat wave. My back burned. It felt like my skin was getting ripped off. When the explosions were over I gently got up. I looked at my house that was now gone. I looked back at Lauren who was lying unconscious on the floor. I picked her up and ran to the house of the Cimorelli's. Mike and Lynne started running to me too. Everyone came outside and surrounded me and Lauren. I heard everyone calling a ambulance. I felt my breathing become heavier. I laid Lauren. My knees were getting weaker. BLACK.

A/n I am so sorry for not uploading lately. I had a brain concussion and a lot more. I have vacation now so I will be uploading very soon again.