chapter 4

Y/n pov
I woke up with a heavy Weight on my chest. When I opened my eyes I saw Lauren sleeping on me. I tried to move but Lauren grabbed me tighter. I didn't wanted to wake her up so I just laid. I was scrolling trough my Insta feed and made a picture of Lauren sleeping on my chest with the caption 'She looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake her up'. I posted it on my instastory. I looked at my watch to see it it was half past 10. I felt Lauren waking up.

"Morning princess ". I said softly

"Morning". She said turning around to face me better. "Are you hungry"? Lauren asked me.

"Food, I am always in". I laughed. "But we need to get out than, Alec and I didn't had time to do grocery shopping".

"Okey than we first go eat and we go grocery shopping after ". Lauren said standing up.
I just nodded and walked behind her.

"Hey Lauren we slept the night outside together, but what about the rest"? I asked and she turned around.

"We should look". I pulled my hand out for her to grab. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the cinema. We saw nobody in the cinema.

"Maybe they all went home". I asked and kissed Lauren on the nose.

"No they all stayed over. But look what came today y/n". She pointed outside. I walked outside with Lauren next to me. I let go off her hand and ran to the cars.

"OH MY CARS. MY BABY'S ARE BACK. THE GAS OF MY LIFE IS BACK". I yelled. Everyone came outside.
I heard everyone laughing behind me so I turned around.

"Hey do you guys wanna grab some food I am starving". I said going to my range rover hugging her.

"Yeah sure we need to do grocery shopping". Alec said trowing me the keys.

"I actually want to ride my Ferrari". I walked to my Ferrari giving her a hug.

"Are you guys coming with us". Alec ask to the girls. They all nodded.

"Than Lauren goes with me and the rest goes with Alec". I said as I walked to the other side of the car. I opened Lauren her door for her. Once she was in I made sure she was safe and walked to my side of the car. Before I could open the door I heard Alec.

"Are you and Lauren a thing"? She asked as I walked over to her.

"I want to ask her tonight. You and Lisa seemed to be close to". Alec turned right red and hiding her face in her crewneck.

"Yeah, I really like her. But I don't know if I really love her you know". Alec said.

"You need to be quick. She is pretty". Alec nodded.

"How do you gonna ask her". My sister said.

"I think I am just gonna let it be simple". I said as I looked at Lauren who was waiting in the car. Suddenly we heard an honk from the range rover. We looked and saw the window rolling down.

"Are we going to garb food or na"? Lisa screamed loud enough for us to hear. We nodded and walked to the cars. I opened the door and sad down.

"What was that about"? Lauren asked breaking the silence.

"You and Lisa". I answered.

"Ohh okay I know what that was about then". She said playfully. She kissed me on the cheek and sat back. "Where are we going actually. The other ones have already left a long time ago".

"A ihop I think we have never been there. We saw it on the way we went here with a cab". I said and started the motor. I took off and sped up. I saw my range rover. I drove next to range rover for a couple of minutes. I saw the ihop and drove to it leaving Alec behind. When Lauren and I arrived I stepped out of the car. I opened the door for Lauren.