Chapter 6

Lauren's pov

"Could you give me some water?" y/n asked breaking the silence. I gave her a cup with water and sat on the bed. She moved a little bid so that I could lay next to her.
"They gave me some meds so I wont feel the pain". She looked at her arms. On her left arm were so manny strings attached. Her right arm was in a cast.

"Hey don't cry please don't cry". She said. I didn't even knew I was crying. She wiped my tears away and kissed me on my temple.

"There is a present for you in that drawer". She pointed to a drawer in the corner. I stepped out of the bed and walked to the drawer. I opened it and saw I assume a ring box lying there. I picked it up and walked over to the bed and sat down. I box gave it to y/n . She fidget the box a couple times in her hands before speaking. She was looking really nerves.

"Lauren Christine Cimorelli would you make me the happiest person in this universe and be my girlfriend" she opened the box and saw a ring with our initials in it. I couldn't actually think that this is happening. I never thought that she would ask me to be her girlfriend. I feel so lucky. Y/n suddenly closes the ring box.

"So I guess that's a no". She said with the saddest face she could make. I didn't even realise it had already been minutes since she asked me. I feel so stupid.

"No no no I mean YES. I was just shocked of course I will be you're girlfriend I would love to". I yelled. Her face lit up like she was about to explode. Without hesitating I kissed. The kiss was so passionately I didn't want it to end but we needed it to end or we would probably choke.

"Stupid air" she laughed.

"Hey air is not stupid you know". I said referring to a moment we had earlier. We laid on the bed for a couple of moments and just look at each others face. Suddenly the door swung open. It was Alec with the rest of my sisters.

"Hey how are you doing?" Alec asked.

"Right now much better actually". She looked me right in the eyes.

"So you asked". Alec asked and I looked at y/n.

"Yes that means I won". Y/n said. I had know clue what this was about.

"Damm it I will be second than" y/n and I both looked confused. Alec went on her knees and took Lisa's hand. "Lisa Michelle Cimorelli will you be my girlfriend?" Alec asked.

"YES YES YES". Lisa answered. Alec gave Lisa the ring for her to put on.

"You guys are really the same" I said to y/n. She blushed. Alec smiled from ear to ear. She was so happy that Lisa said yes.

"What do you mean" Katrine asked. I held up my hand were the ring was on. They all came closer and saw that both our
Initials were on there.

"So you guys are a couple now". Amy said trying to clear her mind. We nodded. "And you guys are now also a couple" Alec and Lisa both nodded to. "And what was that win and lose about" she asked. I was curious to.

"Alec this one is on you" y/n said and kissed my cheek.

"We had a bet and that got a little out of hand. We needed to ask the person we really like on the most weird/beautiful way as possible. Who's the first to ask with a ring she wins the loser pays up 5000 bucks". Alec explained.

"But I quit" y/n said.

"What do you mean you quit". Alec said Looking annoyed.