Chapter 11

Alec her pov

I love you. What does that even mean. What is I love you if I like you never has been there. What does I love you mean if you don't you like her.

Why did I choose Dua over Lisa.

For the last week I tried to keep my head low. Some unknown numbers were trying to call me butt I did not answer. I threw my phone away and never looked back. I left dua and tried to get my head clear. I drove to Y/n her house. I saw from a distance people standing by her gate and the gate from the Cimorelli's. I saw candles,teddy bears and pictures. I drove past the gate and saw teenagers crying. I stepped out of the car and got attack by them.

"Why would weren't you there bro, wtf is wrong with you, have you lost your mind". I heard them all yell

"What do you mean"? I asked them.

"Your little sister almost died because you to had a fight. Didn't you know. Your house blew up and got y/n almost killed". Some girl explained. Wait why haven't I heard a thing about it. I looked at my house.

"Omg my home wtf". I yelled. Wtf is going on. Where is y/n.

"That's what you're worried about. Y/n's back is burnt off. Lauren her hand is burnt. They were almost dead and you are worried about your house wtf Alec. I thought you were a good one". They all left after that. I opened the gate and drove in with a car. I saw everything burnt down. I stepped out of the car. I looked and walked through the ashes. I broke down on my knees and started crying.

Y/n pov.

So the fucked up things were I couldn't lay on my back. I couldn't sat or stand straight. I couldn't bent. My fiancé had her hand burnt. I lost my home butt the most fucked up thing I lost my sister.

I had Lauren to take a picture from my bag. I posted it on Instagram. On snap I posted a picture of Lauren her hand. After that I made a video that I uploaded a video.

I walked to my tv and turned it on opening youtube. I typed in y/nfeed. Only Justin Bieber and I had had a feed channel. So our fans get daily information on how it goes with our life's. Clicking on the last video that was posted I kind of laid sat down. The video began.

"It seems like y/n is doing oke, butt what about her sister Alec". What does she mean by that.

"Alec was last spotted outside the house of y/n. Pictures were taken that Alec was on her knees crying". Oh god Alec.

"Y/n had just uploaded a video. Explaining a lot of thing. She said that she wanted to keep her head low because of her back". Lauren walked in with some food. And sat next to me.

"Y/n her looks like it has been trough heel a thousand times. Not to forget her fiancé has burns to. Y/n tried to protect Lauren as much as she could by laying on top of her". Lauren tried to make me eat. The only thing on my mind right now was Alec.

I explained my thoughts to Lauren who understood me. We both got in the car and drove to my old home.

I passed the gates and saw the paparazzi still standing. I opened the gate and got all the attention from the paparazzi. I stepped out of the car when they noticed me they all stopped.

"Sorry y/n". They all said.

I stepped in the car and drove to the remaining ashes of my house. I stopped Alec still crying on het knees. I stepped out and started walking to my sister. I laid my hand on her shoulder.

"I am soo sorry". She didn't looked at me. I guess she just knew.

"I know". She looked up. She was shocked.

"Y/n". Alec her eyes were so puffy. We just looked at each other. Something flew against my leg I looked down and kneeled. It was a picture of Alec and me when we were young.

It destroyed everything. I am going to find out who did it and make it pay for this. I was full of anger.

"Who do you think who did this"? Alec asked me. I looked at her confused. Like didn't she had a thought that Fucking Dua could pull this off.

"Who do you think"? I asked her back. Maybe she just needed a push to know.

"Let me see: Selastina could do this. Kim couldn't she doesn't even know how a door works. Jacky could do this, she is really smart". I looked at her in belief. Butt I couldn't find a reason why Jacky would do this.

"Let's go home and write the possibilities out". I said to my sister.

"Aren't we sort off there". Alec joked spinning around throwing her hands up. I laughed it off and to the car. Alec got in her own car. She followed me one the way. I stopped and ordered a take out for the 3 off us. I called Lauren.

"Hey babe wats up". She said. For some reason everything Lauren talks I still get new butterflies in my stomach.

"Not much Love just wanted to see how you're doing". I said with smile.

"I am great just a little hungry. Can you please grab some food one the way home". She asked. I smiled when I drove on my driveway.

"Just a step ahead of you Love". I waited for Alec to come to and nocked on the door. The door swung open and there she was all shocked all over again. Like I just met her for the first time. I pushed the door more open and let Alec in. I gave her the food. Looking at Lauren made me think I didn't think this true. I snapped my finger and held Lauren close. I kissed her forehead as I said "sorry".

"For what"? She asked.

"Alec is her". She looked shocked for a couple of seconds and later understood why. She knew keeping our heads low couldn't be possible if Alec's weren't.

"Let's eat". Lauren walked to the bedroom.

"You know your why around her Alec". I said making two plates of food. She nodded I closed the door and gave Lauren a plate. We ate in silence. After that I turned on a movie. We watched the movie. We laughed, we cried, we kissed, we snuggled and we slept.

I am so sorry you guys. I know I promised that I would post more. But there have been some personal issues that I had to deal with. So So Sorry. Please vote and leave a comment on this shitty chapter.