chapter 2

Laurens pov

So today was crazy. First I met my crush. Who was standing in front of my house. Now I am standing in front off my closest to pick clothes for tonight.

********************************

"Y/n has pizza I am going to that house" Dani yelled getting up from her chair.
"Wait we are coming too" christina said. We all walked to the there house and knockt on the door.
"Hey guys come in, Y/n is in the shower." Alec said and let us in.
"When did you guys moved here. It look so good here" Kathrine said and we all nodded.
"Yeah I know" Y/n said with only wearing a towel. "Sorry guys I just couldn't find my clothes yet. I am going to look for them. I will be down in a sec. If you want you i could use some help." She asked
"No I am good this pizza is great" dani said between bites.
"I will help" I yelled and walked upstairs.

"Great house you have" I said while looking trough the boxes.

"Thanks tomorrow the cars come. I miss my Mercedes." Y/n said with a sad voice. I smiled back at her.

"Butt you are 17 how can you drive"

"It' crazy right"She laughed. How can be her smile so pretty. I got to ask her about her parents. She never spoke about it on the channel maybe now. I just need to know what they say is true. "I know maybe you don't want to talk about it but I am following you a long time. I am still wondering what actually happen to you're parents. You don't have to answer I you don't want to?" I asked, she sighed while putting her clothes on.

"When I was young my mom and I had a car accident she was died on the place. I had a pretty good concussion." She said an sat down on her bed." I almost died at that place and a couple of years later I came out to my dad. He didn't took it well. He thought i had left-overs from the car accident. I was 10 Alec was 18. After I came out my dad threw me out of the house. My sister is gay to. She didn't felt save anymore around dad so she moved out. She bought an apartment and quite school to work. I felt so guilty that she had to quite school and work to provide for us." She started crying a little bit. I walked to her an start rubbing her back while she continued speaking."so one day I walked from school to home cause we couldn't buy a bicycle. A car drove past me and stopped in front of me. My dad came out of the car with a gun. He yelled that because of me he has nothing. And than he shot himself in the head. Just in front of me." She was crying really hard now. I tried to calm her. "The worst thing about it . It's all true. It is all my fault." She spoke quietly.

"y/n I am so sorry I didn't know,But what I know it is not you're fault". I said y/n is finally trying to calm down.

"Don't mind, Just don't tell anyone else".She said and she wiped her tears away. I layed my head on her shoulder. Y/n wrapped her arm around my waist.

Even if you weren't there you could feel a sparkle. And then it happend Y/n was leaning in. I started leaning in too. Our lips almost met.

"Do you guys wann--ohh"Alec said interrupting us I jumped away and blushed.
"What do we want Alec??" Y/n said annoyed. Not looking to Alec
"We wanted to watch a movie do you guys want to come" Alec asked worried. Y/n looked at me asking for permission and I nodded.
"We will be down in a minute"Y/n said and Alec left.
"You okay y/n"
"Yes should we head down." I nodded and we walked down stairs. We walked to this big room with a big screen it looked like a home cinema.

"This is amazing" I whispered to Y/n as we intertwined our hands and sat in the right-back next to each other. This was how we were seated from left to right.
Chris,amy,space,me,y/n
Alec,lisa,Space,Dani,Kath.
We were watching a horror movie when y/n's phone went off. She let go off my hand and walked out off the room. Wondering were the call was about? Maybe I shouldn't ask I want to know.