Chapter 15

Lauren POV

After we all had lunch together we went back home. We sat down on the couch and watch a little bid of netflix. I climbed on top of her facing her blocking the tv view.

''You are in the mood today aren't you''. She said while she laid her hand on my hips.

''Don't be such a mood killer. I always want you''. I said back to her. I slowly start grinding her. I could see by the faces she was making that she liked what i was doing. I started kissing her neck while her hands travelled along my body. I made way to her mouth and stopped leaving our mouths inches apart. I locked eyes with her. Within moments she gave in and started kissing me. The make out session became heated right away. She stood up still holding me, i wrapped my legs around her. The heavier the breathing got the more intens we got. When we got to the bedroom she pushed me softly against the wall. I let go of her waist and stood in front of her. Y/n was taller than me so i looked up and her face was really red but in a good way. I gently walked closer to her making her step back each time. She touched the bed and sat down. I took a step back and started undressing myself. I loved how she was admiring every litlle movement i made. When i was down to only my underwear i went down on my knees. I unbuckled y/n her belt and with on moment i had her pants down. I looked her in the eyes. I grabbed her boxers an pulled them down too. I began kissing her inner thighs, i made my way to her clit before i began i looked up. Y/n her hand where behind her head and the other one was behind her supporting her so she could see what i was doing I kissed her clit making her shiver without hesitating i made the move a couple of times more. I could here a little moan coming out of her. I licked her inners making her moan more. The faster i got the more louder the moans became.

''I taste amazing don't i'' she suddenly said. She laughed at me i smiled at her making her wanting me more.

'' but please love, don't stop'' y/n said with an additute and smiled. My tongue made it's way to her inside. She grabbed my hair and head making me stay in the same position. I quickly began pushing my tongue in and out of her. Her breathing became heavier and heavier.

''Fuck yeah'' i heard her say underneath het breath. She moved my head a little up making me touch her clit. I sucked it, little by little y/n started giving in. I wrapped my arms around her legs and sucked harder until i felt her legs getting stronger meaning she was getting close. She let go of my head and laid back on her elbows. I licked her inners and before i knew it she let out one final moan. Her legs soften. I licked her all up and swallowed when we made eye contact. She wiped some leftover of my face with her tumb. I licked it of her tumb and swallowed again.

'' you do taste amazing''. I said to he while i climebed on to of her. Her hands where in seconds around my body again. She stood straight up and made a sudden move making me lay underneath her.

''Mind if i take over again'' she said. I nodded submissively to her.

***

After y/n felt asleep I kept thinking about today. I thought about when y/n said that we will never get the old lives back because of what happend Alec didn't even flinch. Since they moved to the house across from me my life went like a rollercoaster. Maybe we need a break. I mean not break up. But just like a break in general. Maybe go on a vacation or something. We are trying to clear our minds but in this environment it does not help. Where are my parents actually. I haven't seen them in a long time. They have a phone why do they never text me. Why do i never text them.  Why does this happen. I keep overthinking, maybe we don't need a break but something we can hold on to. I think it is time we start planning the wedding.

I laid back and pulled the covers over me. Why does this happen every night. Y/n falls asleep first and I am here thinking all by myself all alone. Y/n tossed and turned a little bid. Is she awake? Does she know i am awake? she went out of bed i could feel the cold breeze coming underneath the cover. She went out of the room i looked at her walking in her underwear and shirt. I could hear her walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge door. For a expensive safe house it is actually pretty loud. I went out of bed to see what she was up to. I sneaked a little to her to find out what she really was doing. Y/n was on her macbook. I couldn't see what she was up to so i just walked to her. I wrapped my arms around here neck and kissed her temple.