Chapter 14

Y/n pov

"Alec". Lauren and I said at the same time.

"Y/n. Lauren? What are you guys doing here"? She asked us. 

"I could ask you the same. What the fuck are you doing here". I said. Lauren slapped me head.

"Mind you're words babe" she whispered. Not loosing eye contact with Alec.

"Lisa". My mouth went open from shook. A soon as those words came out of Alec her mouth I could feel Lauren holding my arm tighter. 

"Since when are you-How are you still-When did you. Why did I not know about this". I had so many questions I couldn't even finish my sentence. Lauren pushed Alex to the side and walked inside. She was still holding my hand soo she pulled me inside to. We both walked upstairs. Lauren let my hand go. We here both standing in front of Lisa her door way. Before I could even speak she kicked the door open.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS LISA". Lauren screamed. She walked inside and I followed her. Dang she has some power. Why does she never show that in the bedroom.

"Calm down babe. I think you are understanding this wrong". I said calmly. Lisa was sitting on her bed and the other sisters where there too. Some where sitting on the ground the other where sitting by the window. All af them where really scared. They had not seen that coming.

"BABE PLEASE STOP". I yelled back. Lauren stopped walking towards Lisa. She turned around. I could see the fire in her eyes.

"Babe please every time we come here it is to yell or get yelled at. I can't take it let them explain please. I think where both seeing the situation wrong". I said calmly. Lauren walked back to me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her neck not letting go.

"Please explain how and why". I asked looking Lisa directly in her eyes.

"A couple months ago". Lisa began. I felt Lauren trying to get lose. I knew what she was going to say. Lisa was scared. I could see it in her eyes.

"Please go on". I said to her. I nodded my head. I the hope Lisa understood me.

"As I was saying a couple months ago I went out to buy some groceries. I saw Alec walking on the side of the road. I stopped my car and went out to see what she was doing here".

"Lauren stop it" I said to Lauren.

"My hair is all in my face". She said softly. I let go of my arms. Lauren turned around and placed my arms back where they where. Her hair was al messed up.

"Alec was al alone on the side of the road. I couldn't just not go to here". She said while tears rolled down her face. Alec came inside the room and sat down behind Lisa trying to comfort here.

"Lisa came to me and asked here what I was up to. I didn't even know myself where I was going to. She asked me to go inside her car where it was warm. She brought me back here. First I got attacked by everyone here". Alec said and al the other girls nodded at me. I turned my head back facing Alec and Lisa.

"We talked for days and I explained everything to Lisa and the girls. I said that I was sorry and they forgave me". I let go of Lauren. She broke down to her knees. Lauren was crying het eyes out.