Chapter 7

A/n: that move that Lauren makes at 1:04 gets me butterflies in my stomach every time. And I don't even know why. She just looks so pretty.

Y/n pov

I woke up alone. After we went to dinner Lauren decided to sleep home because she had stomach pain. I tried to make her change her mind but it didn't help. Walking downstairs I looked at my phone. I saw it 7 O'clock. I made breakfast for me and Alec. I baked some bacon and eggs. I laid everything for Alec on plate and put it in the fridge. I texted Lauren. To see if she was awake.

You: hey Love, good morning.
Lauren💕: morning
You: how are you feeling today.
Lauren💕: fine
You: okay Love, if I did something wrong please tell me.

She didn't respond . I placed my phone in my pocket and got changed. I could help my thoughts but think of Lauren. I really didn't knew why Lauren would be mad at me. What have I done wrong.

It was 8 O'clock. I sat down on my front porch and waited for Lorenzo. I saw a big blue truck arriving.

"Lorenzo what's up bro". I said to him while we did our handshake. I greeted everyone and showed them the backyard and where everything needs to be.
"Alright Y/n we will do it". He said and got to work. They had a lot to do.

I looked at my watch damm half past 8 where the heck is Dua. Moments later I saw a white Mercedes. Finally Dua is here. I walked to her car and opened her door.

"Dua lipa pleasure to see you again". I said to Dua. We hugged.

"Hello y/n how are you?" She asked mostly referring to the cast on my arm.

"Great, it feel like 20000 vampire bites". I joked while I smiled. "Do you want to go straight to the studio?" I asked.

"Nothing with you is straight but Yeah that would be great" she said.

"Then follow me". We walked in the studio. I started everything up." So I wanted to make a summer song". I hoped Dua would agree.

"Yeah, I like it". She was hyped.

"Alright, here are the melodies". I played the melodies. (A/n if you want to know witch melodies and what kind of song listen to one kiss by Dua lipa and Calvin harris)

"That is amazing. What kind of lyrics do you want?" She asked

"Okay so I have a girlfriend now" I began.

"Oww" Dua had a big smile on her face while I tried to hide my blushes.

"And it all started with one kiss. So I had this idea like. 'One kiss was all it takes. Falling in love with me'." Dua nodded. We talked for a while. We ended up with a song called One kiss. Dua walked into the recording area. And began to sing.

"Let me take the night, I love real easy
And I know that you'll still wanna see me
On the Sunday morning, music real loud
Let me love you while the moon is still out" Dua sang really beautiful.

"Something in you, lit up heaven in me" dua sang.

"Dua could you sing this line like. 'Something in you you you, lit up heaven in me me me'?" I asked Dua. She nodded and sang it right.

"The feeling won't let me sleep
'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel
One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need
One One One One" I was really amazed how she could do this so easy. Her voice is so pretty.