Chapter 12

My house, my wife, my sister, my life, my mom, my dad wtf  happened where dit it go wrong. I woke up with that. My mind was literally going wild. I seriously have a lot of problems.

I stepped out of bed and almost fell. After a roughly nice shower I put on some fresh clothes. Lauren was still sleeping. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my car keys. Walking to my car I went trough my phone. Not the smartest idea. I stumbled and fell. My phone flew out of my hand and hit the car. The was a really big mark. Lucky enough my phone was fine. I went grocery shopping butt only the little things. So one cart instead of three. I went trough the ails. Fans came to my and asked for a photo. Of course I said yes they are my fans. They asked how Lauren was doing. I said she was sleeping because she was very tired of all of this. After I hugged them again. I went to the checkout. I loaded everything in. On my way home I bought some Starbucks and donuts. My way in was really dumb. I tried not to make a lot of noise. I fell over the shoes of Lauren. "Fuck that hurts". I said softly. Unpacking al of the groceries I remembered my house burning down and all the new bought groceries. "Fuck". I said. "Mind your words". I heard someone say behind my back.

"Hey, love ". I said walking to her and gave her a kiss. She jumped at me. I held her up and hugged her tightly. I put her down on the counter. Walked back to the fridge and grabbed her coffee.

"Thank you babe". She said while sipping the drink.

"What do you think about shopping today"? I asked her she nodded.

"That would be a great idea". She said and jumped of the counter. Lauren walked away to the bedroom. I sat down at the couch with my coffee and turned on the tv. while watching tv I looked through my phone again. Saw a couple of texts from Alec. She was writing a apology to every one and especially Lisa. She was sending me parts that she was working on. After a hour and a half Lauren walked down stairs

"You finally ready". I said laughing. "Did you have a concert up there"?

"Yes". She said and and put her hair back. We walked to my car. I opened the door for her.

"That has been a while". She laughed. I really felt happy. I didn't care about anything accept having a great time with my fiancé. Oww damm that's right Lauren her ring is gone. Her ring got lost during the blast.

We both strapped on our seatbelt. I drove really fast while singing to the music that Lauren had put on.

"Babe? Why are so happy". She asked as I parked the car.

"I don't know, I just don't want to waste it being sad or think about the pain I feel". I answered. We walked to the mall and intertwined our fingers.

"Does your back hurt a lot right now". Lauren asked pulling me closer to her side grabbing my whole arm. I turned to face her. Letting my fingers softly touch her chin.

"No it doesn't when I'm with you". We both chuckled a bit. Lauren pushed me away. "That was so cheesy". Lauren said. Her smile is so perfect she just whoa.

"So where do you usually shop"? Lauren asked. Most of the time I would do lv,gucci or something fancy.

"Most off my clothes are for free like all my Calvin klein or nike. But the fancy stores are more my thing. And you"? I asked her as we walked I noticed paparazzi already coming.

"I have actually never shopped with someone else other than my sisters". She said. Lauren looked sad but tried to smile.

"Hey babe what's up"? I asked facing her.

"I don't know. I am so happy that we can just walk outside. And be a happy couple". She paused. "I still remember those nights at the hospital where I just looked at you and you where just laying there. I thought you could die any second. Those days where the worst off my life. I can't lose you. We already have been trough so much and I don't know what the future will brings but as long as I am with you I don't care. I really do want to marry you. As long as you want to"? That went a whole other way I thought. She said and cried the whole time. Of course she cried why wouldn't she I cried to.  

"Of course I want to marry why would I ask you if I don't want to marry you". I said we both smiled and kissed. "So that was going through you're mind. That I don't want to marry you. You are definitely silly". She pushed me away and smiled. "Come on let's get you a new ring".

We went to a jewellery. I think Lauren had seen the whole jewellery. When I gave up hope I heard a really high pitch. Lauren had found a ring that looked the most like the last one. We bought the ring and went really shopping. We went to lv bought matching clothes and shoes. After going to a couple more stores Lauren and I walked back to the car putting all of our bags into the trunk.

"Should we go have lunch or do you want to go home". Lauren asked closing the trunk. She leaned with here back against the trunk putting her arms across her body.

"I think I have a better idea". I took a step closer to Lauren embracing her in my arms. Both of us leaned in.

"So this is your better idea, kissing me. Come on y/n I am hungry". Lauren looked really cute when she was annoyed. I kissed her cheek. She was not letting me near her lips. I walked to her side of the car and opened the door. With my hands I was motioning the she needed to go into the car. She came and threw her hand up. "What ever".

A/n I am truly sorry for keeping you so long waiting. This is a really short chapter but I wanted to tell you that I have had a football accident so I laid in the hospital for a couple of weeks. Now I am free and recovering. So sorry for keeping you waiting. From now on I will post more chapters.

❤️❤️-Daan