Chapter 8

A/n just look at Lauren the entire video. She is so pretty. Alright promise makes guilt. This chapter is smut. If you don't like smut you can skip this chapter. I will put a resume in the next chapter.

Lauren's pov

Waking up with y/n is amazing. We have only been together for like 4 days but it feels like forever and maybe a little bit fast. Maybe I need to slow down a little bit with her. She is the best person in the entire world but I don't want to move fast.

"Good morning Love". Y/n says as she looked at me.

"Good morning babe". I kissed her lips before I hugged her. I laid my head on her chest. My legs where wrapped around her waist. We just laid enjoying each other company.

"Ahhh. We heard someone screaming. Y/n sat straight up.

"Come on Alec". After that we heard a moan from Alec her room. We both looked at each other and started laughing. We heard a couple of more screams and moans.

"Damm Lisa can scream". Y/n said laughing. I laughed at her as I looked in her eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. Y/n gently laid me on the bed and got on top of me. The kiss began more passionate. I knew where y/n was going to. I didn't want to rush it. I am not exactly allowed to have sex before marriage. Y/n says she wants to marry me but still. I don't know for sure if she really wants it.

"Y/n" I said in between the kiss. She stopped and looked at me. " I don't want to rush these things". She looked at me with a understanding face.

"That's okay. If you don't want to rush than we don't. It's totally up to you. I would never mind and I would never let you do things you don't want to do". Y/n said and kissed my forehead. She then laid back on her side of the bed and looked at the selling with a smile.

"Why are you smiling"? I asked laying my head on her chest again.

"I am just happy that you are feeling safe". She said and made circles on my back.

"How could you tell that I am feeling safe"? I asked. Really how could she know that.

"Because you feel comfortable and safe to tell me that you don't want to do it". She said an lifted my face up so she could kiss it. I was now laying on top of her.

"It's not that I don't want to do it, it's just that I don't wanted to do it right now". I said. We heard one loud bang coming from down stairs. Y/n got up and walked out of the room. I laid back when I suddenly heard y/n say. "What the fuck are you doing here". I got out of bed and walked to the stairs to see y/n. She was standing on top of the stairs looking down. I walked over to y/n to see what was happening. At the edge I saw Dua Lipa.

"Did you bang her last night why is she still here". Dua said when she noticed me.

"Dua why are you here". Y/n says calm. How could she stay this calm after everything.

"I just wanted to say sorry". Dua said. Ha if y/n would believe that. Would she? I am just getting to worried.

"No you didn't. Just leave and don't come back please. You have already been enough trouble". Y/n says like it was normal.

"How much does she pay you. I can make it double"? Dua asked to me. I was really sick of her. I thought she was a nice person. I looked at y/n. She was calm now she is about to explode.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE". y/n slowly walked downstairs while yelling. I saw a door open. It was Alec who came running in her underwear to see what was going on.