Chapter 13

TIME JUMP

Lauren's pov

Is she really the one. I haven't seen my mom and dad or sisters since i came out of the hospital. Is this really the life I want to be in. Is y/n really the one

I  sat straight up in bed. I looked down at my right y/n is sleeping like she is having a bad dream. She is moving a lot. Her body is really warm but her hands are stone cold. Y/n her back has healed good. Now she can sleep on her back instead of her tummy. I moved to her and locked our legs into each other. I laid my head on her shoulder. Y/n wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer. I whispered in her ears that everything is going to be alright and that I was with her. After 5 minutes I felt asleep too

Y/n pov

"Good morning Love". I said looking up from my phone. I was sitting up straight Lauren had her arms still wrapped around my waist and her head on my leg.

"Good morning babe". She said turning around  facing me. I leaned in for a kiss. Lauren's head turnt to the side.

"Morning breath". She said giggling. Lauren went out of bed and walked to the shower. Before she closed the door she took her shirt of and trew it at me.

"Teasing much". I said getting the shirts away from my face throwing it to the other side of the room. I heard the shower turning on.

"Are you coming or not, or do I need to tease you more"?  She said standing naked in the doorway crossing her arms. My eyes went wild. Lauren never did this before. She has the most beautiful body but she never want to show it.

"What-the-actual-FUCK". I screamed. Lauren looked confused at me nodded her head and went to the shower. As soon as I was out of my trance I went straight to the bathroom. I fel out of bed and ran to the shower. I tried getting my clothes of but ended ripping them of.

"What a tease for the morning"? Lauren's back was facing me. I wrapped my hands around her waist. Putting my head on her shoulder. Her head leaned back making her turn around.  I kissed her finally.

"What a tease". I said underneath my breath.  Our bodies full underneath the shower. "You are so perfect" I said looking up and down at her.

"Stop, you are making me blush". She pushed me back a little. Making my body feel the cold air outside the shower. I pulled her closer making her body feel the cold air. I turned her around not letting her come back underneath the water

"Y/n it is cold let me go back". She said trying to come back.

"What's the password". I said to her. She let go of me crossed her arms and smirked at me.

"Today is our 6 months anniversary". She said with an attitude while smiling.

"Really"? I said with an confused look. Meanwhile putting shampoo in my hair

"Yes it really is". She nodded getting back to me and hugging me. "Happy anniversary" she said to me.

"Wait witch one". As soon as I spoke i could feel the shampoo bottles hitting my face. "Ouch". I screamed.

"Karma". Lauren said also putting shampoo in her hair. "We have been together for six months today. You stupid". She rubbed my head getting the shampoo out.

"That means in about 4 days we will be engaged for 6 months. And that wil mean in 5 days it has been 6 months since I lost my house and Alec". I said.  My breathing got louder and faster. My hands stared shaking.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N LOOK AT ME". Lauren screamed. Grabbing my hands rubbing the back of it. "Y/n look at me" she said softly. Directing me back under the shower putting body wash on it.  " i'm sorry y/n didn't mean to bring that out on you like that. I'm sorry". She said. I didn't know what to say so I didn't said anything at all. I just grabbed Lauren and pulled her closer hugging her tightly.

We stayed there for a while.
I kissed Lauren on the top of her head. She moved back a little letting me kiss her lips. Everything around us stops when I am kissing her. The kis got more passion and got more intense.

"Where are we going y/n" Lauren asked me. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers kissing the back of her hand.

"You will see". I said to her smiling. We drove for 15 minutes.

"Y/n. I'm sorry but I can't handel this shit right now". Lauren said as i parked the car. I drove us to my old home. The police had already done there investigation but could never find out who did it. I called Lorenzo a couple weeks ago and asked them to build a new house right on the place where it happend. I stepped out of  the car walking to Lauren her side opening her door.

"Thank you but I seriously can't handel this right now". She said as I grabbed her hand. Lauren instead took my whole arm pulling her closer to me.

"That's not why where here". I said as we walked to the Cimorelli household.

"You wanted to see Lisa didn't you". She said as soon as she realised where we where walking to. I just nodded my head.

We stood at the porch for a while. I guess we where both encouraging ourselves. I knocked at the door and to a step back. The door opendoen revealing.

A/n : I am so sorry to keep you all waiting like this. But I am back. I lost one leg due the football accident but I am back. And I have more inspiration right now. I think i can make this thing good again.