Prologue

An Umbreon was running through the forest carrying a bag in his mouth filled with stolen merchandise. "Stop thief!!" A Luxray yelled. "Over my dead body" the Umbreon yelled. He then flips around in the air and  lands with his back facing the Luxray. He kicks dirt at him with his back legs blinding him. He ran off without the Luxray able to find out where he went. He groaned in defeat. "He got away again!"

The Umbreon rushed through the forest to a cave. He dropped the bag on the ground beside an Espeon. "Welcome back, Zenith. Did you get it?" She asked.

"Yes I did Daybreak. I got the Odd incense to increase your Psychic type moves. I also got myself some Black Glasses to make my Dark type moves stronger and stole some money in the process" Zenith smiled.

"Good work. How much money did you get?" Daybreak asked.

"5,000 pokecoins" Zenith answered.

"Not bad" she told him.

"Being criminals in Poketown is far more fun than being cooped up in Pokeballs and being loyal to our trainers" Daybreak said.

"You said it. I will never want to give this up" Zenith replied.

"Yes, But we also have to be careful because the stupid Starter Squad are not going to give up on trying to catch us" Daybreak said. "Stupid Starter Squad, I would do anything to destroy those goody two shoes team of Starter Pokémon."

"Me too, but with these items, we have made our attacks much stronger. It is time we give them a taste of our own medicine and defeat them one by one to decrease their numbers. Then we'd own this town" Zenith stated as he put his black glasses on.

"Agreed my love" Daybreak replied, licking Zenith's cheek.

"So what do you say we put our plan into action" Zenith said.

"Yes, let's do it!" She responded.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this new story. This will be updated every Monday if I can.