Chapter 2

Kenith and Daybreak walked out of their den as soon as their stolen treasure was concealed very well. They stayed in the shadows, staying aware of their surroundings so they won't get captured and put behind bars for the crimes they committed. Kenith's ears perked as he heard something approaching them. The sound of breaking twigs were heard. Just now realizing, his glowing yellow rings were giving them away in the darkness he quickly hid behind a bush as Daybreak did the same.

Kenith peaked out from behind the bush to see a Fenniken snacking on twigs. He growled at it in hatred. Daybreak noticed his angry expression. "What is it, Kenith?!" She asked.

"It's another one of those pathetic starters. What a nuisance. It doesn't even know we're here. Its completely oblivious. It's just eating twigs, yuck!" Kenith growled in disgust.

"Well let's give it a surprise attack" Daybreak said.

"Good idea!" Kenith replied.

Kenith and Daybreak leaped out from behind the bush and surrounded the Fenniken.

The Fenniken gasped in surprise. "It's you two!!"

"Yes it's us and we're going to break you like a twig, you stupid Starter" Daybreak growled.

Daybreak charged a Signal beam and Kenith charged a Dark Pulse. "Hey! This battle is unfair it's two against one" the Fenniken spoke.

"So... it doesn't matter to us" Daybreak replied. "It gives us more of an advantage to defeat you annoying little Starters."

Daybreak and Kenith were about to release their attacks when they were both zapped by a Thunderbolt. Both of them were stunned. "Where'd That come from?!" Kenith asked. Kenith and Daybreak looked up to see a yellow mouse Pokémon.

"Are you alright, Azula?" The Pikachu asked the Fenniken.

"I'm fine. Thank you Lightning" Azula answered.

"So you must be the one's who killed Hestia. You will pay for your crimes!" Lightning told them.

"Pathetic Pikachu, you and that Fenniken are going down. You and the rest of the Starter Squad cannot defeat us. We'll unstoppable!! So goodbye to your life kids" Kenith replied.

"You two are the one's going down" Lightning said.

"Yeah" Azula agreed.

"Pfft I doubt it" Daybreak snarled.

Kenith uses Shadow Ball as Lightning counters it with electro ball. She then hits him back with Iron Tail.

Daybreak used Psybeam to attack Azura, but she simply flips over it and uses flamethrower and hits her side. Daybreak gave her a devious look and catches the Fenniken off guard as she attacks her with an Iron Tail.

Azura didn't give up as she uses fire fang. Daybreak became burned.

Kenith saw Daybreak having difficulty defeating the Fenniken but he is too busy with Lightning to assist her at the moment. Kenith puts on his black glasses and grins. He uses Dark Pulse But Lightning dodges it. Kenith is not happy as he growled in frustration. "Why won't you two give up?!"

"Because the Starter Squad never surrenders" Lightning answers.

Lightning uses Thunderbolt on Kenith as he becomes paralyzed. He attempts to fight through it but to no avail. "Now we've got you!!" Lightning said.

"D-Don't be so sure, kid" Kenith replied. "Me and my doll will be on our way. Don't be sure that we won't be back to settle the score. We will kill every last Starter and you will be our main target, Pikachu." With that, they fled the quickest they could with their conditions.

Lightning sighed. "They got away again."

"On the bright side, we get another day to live" Azura told her.

"That's not the point. We need to catch them. They're dangerous criminals" Lightning responded.

"We'll find them again and that's when we'll get them" Azura said.

"Alright" Lightning replies. Both of them then leave the premises.

_______________________
Another chapter. Sorry it took so long, but I hope you enjoyed.