Chapter 9

"I'd like to join your team" Emerald said.

"You want to join our evil gang of Starter Killers?" Kenith questioned.

"Yes, I've overheard a Starter talking about a group of Eeveelutions who are killing Starters while I was on my way home. Are you that group of Eeveelutions?"

"We are." Daybreak answered. "Why? do you hate the Starter Squad and want to get rid of them too?"

"Yes I do indeed. I really hate those Starters. I'd love to join your team to help you fight those Starters."

"Well in that case. You're in. An enemy of the Starter Squad is a friend of ours."  Kenith grinned.

"Agreed" Daybreak said.

"Alright" Amber replied.

"Hm... Fine. If the leaders can say you can join then I guess you can. The more help we get the easier it'll be to annihilate the Starter Squad once and for all."  Algeo growled.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched in the darkness. A Black Eeveelution had a knife hanging out of his mouth and he grinned at the voices of Starter Squad haters. He laughed in enjoyment. He leaped out of the bushes he was hiding in and landed on all fours by Kenith, Daybreak, Emerald, Algeo and Amber. He gave them a toothy grin clutching tightly to his knife in his mouth. He carefully put the knife away in his spiky scruff to show that he wasn't a threat to them.

"So... I've heard you want to kill Starters. Could I join too?" He asked. The Black Eeveelution resembled a Jolteon but instead of yellow, he was black with bright blue ears and legs and violet-colored eyes. He also had unusually large fangs that stuck out from his mouth that gave him an even creepier look.

"Sure." Kenith replied.

"Oh that's great to hear. I am Voltage if you must know who I am, but I must warn you. I can lose my temper sometimes." Voltage grinned.

"Well you can use as much anger as you'd like on the Squad. Now should we be off. We'll need to think of a plan to attack the Squad." Kenith replied. The others nodded.

"Oh, and while we think of a plan. Maybe we could think of a name of our evil Squad too." Algeo added.

"Well it would be pretty cool to have a name." Voltage Agreed.

Kenith rolled his eyes. "Fine... we'll think of a name later, let's just go before anymore Starters come find us."

They soon exited the crime scene of many dead Starter Pokémon.

                                                                   ***
A few hours later, the Starter Squad finally made it to the crime scene. Paarthurnax flew around the dead Starters. "There's no mistaking it. These Starters were murdered by an Eeveelution and it must be working with Kenith and Daybreak" Paarthurnax expected.

"I knew this was the reason why they haven't returned. We need to do something about these Eeveelutions before this really gets out of hand. If we don't stop them, more and more Starters will die. We need a better plan, Paarthurnax, one that is foolproof that'll work on those criminals." Lightning told him.

"I know. We just need time to think."

"We got no time. Wasting time is how many Pokémon are getting killed. We need to deal with these villains now. They are far more ruthless than even Tudi at this point, maybe worse. We're dealing with master criminals here."

"I know! I know!!" Paarthurnax growled, starting to lose his temper. He sighed. A cloud of smoke coming out of his snout. "These criminals are worse than rank E for Extremely Dangerous. Maybe they should be the first criminals to get to rank G for Gruesome. You're right  Lightning, We need to stop them now. Tudi can wait. These criminals can not." Paarthurnax said.

"Come on,  back to headquarters. Paarthurnax Let Lightning climb on his back and he flew back to the Starter Squad headquarters.

______________________________________________________
Finally a new update for Partners in Crime. I apologize for the long wait.
I hope you enjoyed.
Voltage is not my OC, he belongs to ThunderTheJolteon
I attempted to make the photo above look like Voltage but that's the best I could do on a tablet.
Anyways, more is on da wae... I'm sorry I had to XD, but seriously more coming and I'll try and make sure the next update will not  be another long wait like this one was.