Chapter 11

The next morning, The Deadly Diamond woke up and set off to Poketown to bring their plan into action. Once they reached Poketown that came at the perfect time to see their Pikachu target out eating a Pokepuff from Sawsbucks. Kenith and Daybreak looked at each other and smirked.

"Now here's the plan. We have to get rid of that Pikachu and to do that we need to be in our positions and do what we can to defeat her." Kenith said. The group nodded.

They casually walked out of the forest in Poketown. How they were positioned made them like a diamond with the three leaders beside each other in the middle. They appeared more like two triangles together that made up the diamond.

Lightning caught sight of them and she dropped the half eaten pokepuff in surprise.

"Why worry, Pika? I thought the Starter Squad was never afraid." Kenith smirked.

"I'm not afraid of you, fools. You just surprised me that's all." Lightning said.

"Oh really? Doesn't look like it, Scaredy-Chu." Algeo stated.

"I'm not a Scaredy-Chu. Fancy seeing you here in Poketown while us Starters are searching for you."

"It is easier said than done. Let's settle this. You are outmatched Pikachu. Surrender now or prepare to fight... I mean die." Kenith replied.

"The Starter Squad never surrenders!" Lightning growled, going in a battle stance. "I'm going way over my head. I can't fight all these Eeveelutions by myself..."

"You're making a big mistake, Pikachu. You know you're going to die today right?" Kenith asked.

"No, I am not." Lightning replied. "I might be crazy, but I can't let you hurt or kill anymore innocent Pokémon."

"You really are stupid, aren't you." Algeo said.

Kenith turned to Algeo and glared at him. "Shut it... I'm talking here." He growled

"Fine... Fine.... Say what you'd like fearless leader." Algeo bowed for no one knows why.

"I'm not the stupid one. You are... walking straight into Poketown after what you've done."

"So.... We-"

"We can easily take you down!!" Algeo interrupted.

"Will you SHUT UP!!! You know what forget it. Enough talk, let's just end this already." Kenith sighed.

"PREPARE TO DIE!!" Algeo yelled using Ice beam. Lightning easily dodged.

"You idiot!! I didn't say go!!" Kenith growled.

"Oh, I didn't know that's what we were doing. Sorry..." Algeo's tail went between his legs and his ears went flat.

Kenith rolled his eyes and sighed. He turned to see Lightning was trying to escape.

"Stop her!! Don't let her escape!!" Kenith ordered.

Algeo started to use a barrage of ice beams to block her way. One of the ice beams hit her side, freezing her left back paw in a block of ice. "Got her!"

"Nice going Algeo! Now finish the job!" Kenith ordered.

Lightning tried to get her paw out of the ice. She saw that Algeo was running towards her with Headbutt. She suddenly got an idea and used Thunderbolt on the ice block to break it and get her paw free. Algeo stops and stared at her in surprise.

Lightning used Electro Ball on him and he was directly hit.

"You really think I'd be that easy." Lightning giggled.

Kenith growled. "Amber attack!!"

"Alright, Alright. You don't have to yell!!" Amber replied.

Amber used Fire Blast, managing to get a hit on Lightning. She slowly got to her paws but before she could, Amber tackled her back down, taking her knife out, ready to kill the Pikachu.

Lightning used a Thunderbolt to get her off. Suddenly, she spotted a shiny Haxurus. "Freeze, this is the PK Police. You are under arrest!"

Amber turned to see 4 Pokémon.

"Everyone retreat!" Kenith yelled. The Deadly Diamond managed to escape. Lightning sighed in relief and quickly got to her paws. "That was a close one." She said to herself.

"Lightning, are you alright? Thank goodness we weren't too late." An Absol said.

"I'm fine... Being that close to death though was really terrifying but don't worry."

"Thank Arceus... You should go back to headquarters. You'll be safe there."

"But what about-"

"We know. We'll get them soon, but for now you need to get to the Starter Squad HQ. You need to tell Paarthurnax what happened."

Lightning thought about it and looked back to the Absol. "Perhaps you're right."

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched by the Deadly Diamond. "Who is this Paarthurnax character? Is that the guy who started the Squad. He must die as well." Kenith told himself.

_______________________________________________________
Finally managed to get back to this story. Sorry for the extremely late update. Hopefully it was worth it. Hope you enjoyed. There are two more chapters left. More coming on Sunday, I think maybe...
Sawsbucks is like Starbucks if you must know. Lightning almost nearly died in this chapter.