Chapter 3

Up in the sky high above was a green spotted Togekiss watching below. She gained sight of Kenith and Daybreak eating berries to heal themselves from their conditions.

The Togekiss chuckled as she thought of a brilliant plan. "This is going to be quite fun."

She suddenly dived down to the ground towards them. Kenith and Daybreak were unaware of the Togekiss about to dive mob them until she slammed right into them.

"Ow!! Hey!! Watch it Witness, we just healed ourselves from battling a few pathetic Starters!!" Daybreak yelled.

Witness laughed. "Well sorry!! How was I supposed to know you were standing in the exact spot I was dive bombing at. I have to admit that it was amusing."

Kenith uses Toxic on Witness and poisoned her. "Hey!! W-what was t-that for" she coughed.

"Well sorry, but it was very amusing for me to poison you" Kenith taunted.

"Well played. Luckily I stole a Pecha Berry from the last Pokémon I divebombed" she said as she heals herself from poison with the Pecha Berry.

"Lucky you" Kenith rolled his eyes.

"Well, what were you two up to?" Witness asked.

"Trying to eliminate every single Starter Squad in Poketown" Daybreak answered.

"So... How did it go?" Witness asked.

"It was going well until that pest interfered" Kenith said.

"What pest?" Witness asked curiously.

"A Pikachu" Kenith replied.

"A Pikachu, Huh?!" Witness replied. "Was this Pikachu wearing a Pink bow perhaps."

"Yes! Why, you seen her before?" Daybreak asked.

"Oh, yeah I may have seen her before. She's part of the Starter Squad and she's quite an experienced fighter. You stop her and her friends, then you'll be able to make the Squad much more vulnerable to destroy" Witness replied.

"Thanks for the useful tip" Kenith replied.

"No problem. Well since I helped you, can I get some treasure?" Witness asked.

"Ugh, fine. Here!" Kenith told her throwing a bag to her. "500 Pokecoins. Happy!"

"Yeah, for now." Witness replied.

"What do you mean 'for now'?" Kenith asked.

"Nothing! Gotta fly." Witness then flew away without another word.

"Good riddance" Kenith mumbled.

                                  ***
Lightning and Azura ran into a cave where a group of Starter Pokémon waited for them.

"Any news you have for the Squad?" A Decidueye asked.

Lightning shook her head. "We didn't catch them, Eule"

Azura's ears went to the back of her head and looked at the ground. "I wasn't paying attention. I could have been a goner if Lightning didn't make it to me in time. She saved my life."

"It would be upsetting if we lost another member of the Squad again. We need to be careful next time, do you understand, Azura?" Eule replied.

"Yeah" Azura replied sullenly.

"As for Lightning. Good work out there, but we expect more from you, especially since you're father was a Starter Squad member until he retired" Eule told her.

"Yes, sir" Lightning replied.

_________________________
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed 😄
I might be updating again later tonight or tomorrow.
Witness and Eule are not my characters. They were created by @thefiveanimals