Chapter 4

A Flareon was walking through the forest, carrying a knife in her mouth. She gained sight of a Treecko walking by a pond. She grinned evilly. "A Starter" she thought to herself, ready for the easy killing of one of her enemies. She quietly walked towards it without making a sound. Suddenly, she heard something else and soon saw a certain Espeon and Umbreon. "Oh no, not those two. I will not let them take my kill. This one is mine."

Kenith and Daybreak were unaware of the Flareon as they continued towards the oblivious Treecko. Kenith put his black glasses on and was about to use Dark Pulse on the Starter until the Flareon interfered and tackled him to the ground. "Hey!! What is wrong with you?!" he shouted at her.

"This one's mine. I found the Starter first so get lost or face the consequences!!" she growled threatening to stab him with her knife.

"You think we're going to give up that easily, fire-head? Well think again!" He replied using Psychic and throwing her to the ground off him. Her knife fell out of her mouth and landed beside her. She quickly got back up to her paws and shot a Flamethrower at Kenith and Daybreak before retrieving her knife. Kenith and Daybreak got back up to their paws from the Flamethrower attack that hit them and decided to start a battle with each other. The Treecko became unnoticed by the trio as it took the opportunity to escape.

Kenith, Daybreak and the Flareon didn't notice the Treecko escape from them as they continued fighting each other. "You have been killing many of the Starters and no other Outlaws are able to do it themselves because of you two. It's time that changes!!" The Flareon replied.

"Who are you that makes you tell us what to do. You're not the leader of the Outlaw Squad. We do what we want in our own way. No one is the boss of us" Kenith told her. "Who are you anyways?"

"I'm Amber" Amber answered.

"Well look what you did, you made that Treecko get away!!" Daybreak said, just now realizing that the Starter wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Me? It was you two that made it get away!" Amber argued.

"No, it wasn't. It was you who interfered" Kenith replied.

"Me? I saw it first!" Amber retorted.

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Will you two stop arguing. Why can't we all work together, we are after the same thing after all" Daybreak said.

"As if" Amber and Kenith responded in unison.

"Come on, at least give it a chance. We could easily defeat the Starter Squad if we work together" Daybreak said.

"No!" Amber and Kenith replied in unison.

Amber and Kenith then gave it a second thought. "Actually this might work. We should give this a try and see how much we could achieve. With all of us as a team, we could be unstoppable" Kenith explained.

"I might need some time to think about it for sure but maybe it might work" Amber agreed. "Let's see what we can do as a team."

"So you're in?" Daybreak replied.

"Depends on how good this plan goes" Amber said.

Daybreak and Kenith nodded in agreement as they all shook paws with one another.

_______________________________

Finally a new chapter for Partners in Crime. I hope you enjoyed.

Amber is not my character. She is created by

I also created a Cast with all the characters and who they belong to and I'll be sure to update that if I add more characters. If anyone wants a character in the story, you must ask me and what the character is, what they're like, their moves and anything else that's important about them. Don't expect that the character will be used in the story though. Anyways, I'll be sure to update this whenever I can especially after working on my other account. I also got a new laptop today so expect to see longer chapters as well.