Chapter 6

Lightning and Hibiscus rushed into a cave to see a whole group of Starters conversing to one another. A Shiny Charizard flew past them and landed in front of the entire group of Starters.

"Looks like we made it back in time. The leader of the Starter Squad has just arrived" Lightning said.

"Paarthurnax!" Lightning rushed over to the black Charizard and Hibiscus followed her.

"Yes? You've got any news about those outlaws?" Paarthurnax asked.

"Yes, they have partnered up with another outlaw. A Flareon that loves to kill Starters with her knife she carries." Hibiscus explained.

"That Flareon is Amber. She is an extremely dangerous outlaw and she has been wanted for months. We found a dead Bayleef which I now think was killed by her. We need to find her before she kills more innocent Pokémon." Paarthurnax replied.

"We know, but we're outnumbered. We need our own team in order to catch em all" Lightning said. "A team of 4 or 5 of our strongest members."

"We'll need a dark type, a fairy type, a ghost type, a water type and a fighting type on the team." Hibiscus replied.

"Well I can fill in for water and fairy type" a cloaked Primarina in the crowd replied.

"Pip's perfect for that job" Hibiscus told Lightning.

"Yes, he is" Lightning agreed.

"Well a Greninja is a Dark and Water Dual Type and with the ability protean, they can change their typing depending on what type of move they use" Lightning answered.

"That might work too" Pip replied.

"So what do we do about ghost and fighting type?" Lightning asked. "Eule, is ghost and grass type but he'll be in a disadvantage if Amber attacks him."

"We'll need a pure ghost type then, but how do we find one? Usually Ghost types get exiled from the town because they're considered dangerous." Eule added.

"I don't know, but we have to find someone to fill that place in." Lightning stated.

"For Fighting Type however, we could do a Blaziken" Pip said.

"That's a good Pokémon for that part of the team, but we'll need to think about what to do with a ghost type" Lightning replied.

                               ***

Kenith, Daybreak and Amber walked through the forest. "Where are we off to?" Amber asked.

"We have to find that Pikachu! If we find her, we might find the secret hideout to the Starter Squad and once we find them all, we kill them all" Kenith said.

"And you're sure that we can do that?" Amber asked. 

"Of course we can" Daybreak answered. "Because I'm a Psychic Type."

"What's that got to do with anything!" Amber said.

"Because she's Psychic so she knows what going to happen next" Kenith replied.

"Sure!" Amber rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Let's just go."

                                ————————————————————————

It's been a while since I updated this, but more will be coming.

I hope you enjoyed.