Chapter 8

The group of Eeveelutions continued through the forest. They were heading towards town to look for their Pikachu target.

"So What are your names?" Algeo asked.

"My name is Kenith and this is my mate, Daybreak."

"I'm Amber" Once she told him her name, he gave her a look of hatred and tackled her to the ground.

"You! You ruined my life! You made my trainer hate me!" Algeo yelled, strangling her.

"What? I didn't do no such thing. I've never seen you before" Amber coughed.

"Wait..." he then let her go. "You mean you aren't the Amber my ex-trainer made me fight?"

"No!" Amber informed him.

"Oh sorry..."

Amber then got to her feet and took him down to the ground next, taking her knife out. "I swear if you do that again, I'll kill you!" She yelled.

"Okay, okay I understand. I won't, I promise." He replied.

"Good" She then got off him so he could stand back up. They continued on and finally made it to Poketown.

A Clefairy caught sight of them and ran inside her small little pink cottage to call the Starter Squad. The leader of the Squad, Paarthurnax answered the call. "Hello. This is the Starter Squad, What is your emergency?"

"That Espeon And Umbreon you are looking for are in town and it looks like they have a Flareon and Glaceon with them." The Clefairy answered.

"The Starter Squad are on it." Paarthurnax told her before hanging up.

                                   ***
Kenith, Daybreak, Amber, and Algeo continued through Poketown as many of the Pokémon avoided eye contact, ran away or hid from them in fear.

Suddenly, they were surrounded by a group of Starter Pokémon. A Charmeleon, Braixen, Pignite, Brionne, Greninja, And Wartortle circled them. "Freeze in the name of the Starter Squad!" The Charmeleon shouted.

"Freeze? How about you Freeze" Algeo retorted, using Ice Beam. The Starter Pokémon were all frozen in a block of ice as they were unable to move. The four Eeveelutions then attacked the Squad, killing them all with one quick blow.

"The Starter Squad? More like the Weakling Squad!" Algeo joked.

Kenith, Daybreak and Amber grinned. This will be much more easier than they thought.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by an Espeon with a green gem embedded on her forehead walking towards them.

Algeo unexpectedly tackled the Espeon down to the ground. "Who are you?" He ordered the Espeon to answer.

"My name is Emerald. I don't want to cause any of you harm."

"Then what are you doing here?" Kenith asked, pulling Algeo off her.

________________________
A new chapter of Partners in Crime. Hope you enjoyed more coming.

Emerald is not my character. She belongs to Force14Gaming2004