Chapter 5: high as a butterfly

You know that feeling you get when you know you shouldn't do something but you can't help it?

Yeah I'm having that right now. The brown bag Darren gave me is staring at me and asking me to look. Well at least that's what it feels like .

Jace still hasn't gotten home so I'm stuck with it on my bed looking at me as I do my homework. Well attempt to do my homework, nothing's actually been done yet.

I just want to know what's inside! Ok just one peek couldn't hurt right?

I grab the bag and slowly unfold the top while making it as quiet as possible, not sure why because I'm home alone but just feels like I should?

Wait am I invading his personal property? Naw he can deal.

Hmm ok on the count of three I'm going to look.

1

2

3 !!

I stare into the bag making sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me....

It's just 2 muffins? What the...

Ouuu they look like chocolate chip!! Those are my favourite! Just one bite won't hurt right?

Wait no he will notice! Mmmm they smell so good though. Maybe I could take one and just pretend he only gave me one!

Yup I'm doing that.

I take the muffin out and take a big bite.

"Mmmmm" I moan out loud because it is literally that good.

Ohmigosh I am in heaven seriously they taste so good I can't even explain it to you.

I take another bite and before I know it their both gone. Ooopppss ha oh well! He deserves it for being a meanie beanie bo beanie, fe fi fofenie hahaha I just rhymed a billion times!!

Ha Woh my head feels all light and flufffyyyyy. I bet I could fly!

I go to stand on my bed while staring at my fingers, did you know there are 5 fingers per hand!! Ha that's sooo cool!!

"Eh! What are you doing!?!" I hear a very familiar voice yell to me.

"Oh hey! Jaceeeeee ha I'm ganna fly! Fly like a butterfly! Cause imma be so high so high hahaha!" I say getting in a ready stance.

"What the hell are you talking about!? Wait is that the bag Darren gave you to give to me!!" He yells before running to my front door.

I shoulda locked it ha but what can you do be do be do ba do be do be do ba! I just said the platypus them song!

Jace barges into my room and looks into the bag.

"Empty! Are you kidding me! You ate both! Those were filled with weed!" He says looking angry and worried.

"Heheheh I wanna be ferb! Can I touch your abs!" I say before jumping off the bed and jumping to him.

"Ahead my good deed! Man of steel bring me forth to the kitchen!" I say as I jump onto his back in a piggy back position.

"Get off! God your weirdly crazy when your high." He says before walking down to the kitchen with me on his back.

"High? Ou high as a butterfly!" I say before tightening my arms around his neck.

He drops me and grabs his phone.

"Who you calling who you calling! Ou your hair looks soft.... Can I.... Touch it?" I say as I stare at his hair.