Authors note!

I know its not a chapter but please read till the end! The last question i ask is really important!!

-----
Before i go on with the ending chapters of the story i feel that i need to explain something.

Ash as you all know isa side character, just a good friend of Beaties and a boyfriend to finnick.

Although he is a really bubbly person, fun and happy, he didnt start out this way when you first met him.

When i introduced him, if you can remember he was more preserved, not as 'out their' as he is now. He smoked and all that good stuff but then his character transformed.

Therefore i think i should explain a bit for why his character is so different now. Since he's a side character it wasn't needed in the story.

So let me tell you a bit about why he was the way he was.

He had no friends, not even a single fake one like beatie had.

He felt he needed to be someone he wasnt, hes gay so obviously that can be scary for someone in high school. Having no one their for him was hard. He created this whole alter ego at school, one who didnt care about shit and seemed unapproachable.

It just felt safer that way. Then he met beatie and she brought his true self back out. He would normally drop his act as soon as he got home but then beatie came and he was able to be that way with everyone, at anytime.

So anyway i just felt like explaining a bit more about him because i personally really like his character and even though hes not the main character you should be able to understand him a bit better.

Okay now that done, i will update a real chapter as soon as possible! Its difficult with school starting back up. Im in grade 12 which is a stressful year! But if i have no homework ill try to write during my spare!

Okay? Okay.

Love you all!

Oh question! What would my readers prefer?

1) have prom, happily ever after, then just write a epilogue.

Or

2) have mags ruin her prom somehow (i have an idea of what to do already if you guys want this)

Okay, comment what you would rather have happen!! Please this is something ive been stuck on for a while!!

Thank you!

:)