Chapter 14: sassy pants

"Oh get a room!" Darren grumbles.

"Oh you like it!" Finnick jokes.

"It'll be your fault if someone sees!" Darren says.

I just laugh and say "i think we should let them be happy!"

Ash smiles at me "i agree! Let us be happy!"

Finnick smirks at him and goes in for another kiss.

"Ughh not again." Darren says and goes to cover Jaces eyes.

Its lunch time right now and were in a secluded spot down the road a bit from our school.

They showed it to me a few days after our sleep over.

Its really nice here, there are trees all around and a nice picnic table.

I guess they always ate lunch here.

And now i have been too.

I haven't talked to Mags in weeks.

Not even after the sleepover! I tried to call her but she didnt answer, when i saw her at school she would turn the opposite way or while in class she would just ignore me.

At first i was annoyed but then i started to hang out with these guys and it just kinda distracted me and i haven't worried about it.

The guys and i have become pretty close.

Me and jace have had a few awkward moments.

Like a week ago for example we were waiting for Finnick, Ash, and Darren to show up.

**week ago**

"How long are they going to take!?" Jace complains.

"You would think soon but knowing Ash he is probably spending an hour just on his hair." I joke.

Literally i was at his house once and he took 40 minutes trying to get it perfect.

Eventually i just went up to him and fixed it for him.

I hate doing my own hair, let alone someone else's so it was a low for me.

"Yeah Finnick has been taking longer too ever since him and Ash started dating." Jace informs me.

I smile, they are so cute together.

"They were meant to be."

Jace looks at me before moving a bit closer.

"Yeah i dont think the school would agree." Jace looks down at his feet.

"Yeah firstly because there two guys but then also because of the social status. Ash has hardly any friends, Finnick is the bad boy." I say sadly.

Jace tilts my chin up so im looking at him. "Who gives a rats ass about what other people think."

I smile i guess hes right. Who cares. Were gone after this year anyway.

I smile at him.

"I hate to admit it, but your right. Who gives a shiz."

I look into his eyes and he does the same.

He starts to lean in and just before i close my eyes someone decides to speak.

"The party has arrived!!! ...... Oh, whoops continue what you were doing! Pretend we're not here!"

Finnick.

I roll my eyes and back away.

Thank god they interrupted when they did, that would have been gross........ish.