Chapter 6: motor bikes and hitch hikes

~Motor bikes and hitch hikes~
(Pic at top is Jace)

"Pssst!"

Ignore it, it will go away.

"Psssssssst!"

Breath. Cool. Calm. Collected.

"Pppssssttttt!!"

That is it!!

"WHAT!" I whisper yell to Darren who's sitting behind me in our third period class.

"Wanna hang with me and Jace at lunch?" He whispers.

"No why would I want that?"

"Because i know you have lunch by yourself, I saw you yesterday." He whispers.

"Yeah but maybe I'm happy like that."

He looks at me with a Mhhmmmm kinda look. Like y'know sassy and a know it all.

I roll my eyes and sigh "fffiinnneee if you insist." I say trying to hold in my smile.

Their actually seem kinda fun to hang out with, yes they can be mean, especially Jace but I can deal.

I really don't know how they are bad boys.

Darren couldn't hurt a fly, okay maybe he could but whatever. Jace smokes and has the whole image, clothes and face but I've only seen him hurt someone last year when he punched a kid for looking at him wrong. Well and that time in the alley way.

Ha that was scary and hilarious at the same time.

"Sweeet" Darren grins.

"Does Jace know about this?" I ask?

"He will."

"Ugh he is ganna flip ti--

"Beatrice! Are you talking in my class!?" The teacher asks as if he would never have thought it was possible.

Ok ok I'm normally the shy quiet girl in the back row, big deal.

"Sorry Mr.tortus." I mumble while hiding my blushing face behind my hair.

I hate when people look at me, too much attention makes me throw up sometimes... Yeah let's just say doing presentations doesn't go very well.

I glare at Darren before continuing on the note I'm suppose to be writing.

Stupid distractions.

----

Lunch time lunch time we all get food time!!

I am so hungry I could eat a zombie!

Ok eww I just realized how disgusting that would be.

Once I was out of the cafeteria with my fries and a cookie in hand (I know, so healthy right?) I head for the back of the school.

That was where Darren said to meet him.

I swear to god if I get murdered back their I will haunt them as a ghost until the day they die.

I've only been back there once and that was to hunt down Jace yesterday.

It is so sketchy. Not fun. I think I saw someone with a pocket knife yesterday.

Ohmigosh there he is again! He has purple and blue hair and around 5 piercings on his face.

That doesn't bother me I mean don't judge a book by its cover but I see something in his shaking hands that looks strangely sharp...