Chapter 12: part 1: stuck in a horror movie

***** 12:20 AM****

"Shhhhh!"

"Jace.. I think hes in the hallway!" I whisper.

"Just shhhh! Ok? We will be fine." He says and puts his arm around me.

"But... But hes ganna kill us! I dont wanna die." I curl up even tighter in the small space that were hiding in.

"You wont die. I wont let that happen. We will be ok." He tries to calm me down.

He seems just as scared though.

Oh gawd i dont want to die! I dont want to be murdered in Darren's house just because of a stupid dare!!

All of a sudden the door bursts open.

"Aahhhhhhhhh!!!!" We both scream our friggen butts off

***** present time *****

"I am never ganna get tired of that!" I say happily as i jump off jaces motor cycle.

The wind in my face, the feeling of being free! Seriously though, so amazeballs.
And the thrill of knowing you could crash at any second! Hmmm so freeing.

He chuckles and takes my helmet off.

"Thanks." I blush and fix my hair.

Shut up, im only blushing because i get shy sometimes.

Ya.

"Well this is Darren's house, pretty normal." He says and rings the doorbell.

He lets it ring once before trying the door handle. He realizes its unlocked and just walks right in.

"Dude aren't you ganna wait to be like invited in!?" I say with wide eyes as he kicks off his shoes.

He rolls his eyes before saying "No? His parents aren't home and i always just walk in."

Typical, no manners. I mean i don't have many either but i do try to be as good as i can.

"Yo, Jace is that you?" I hear Darren yell.

He doesn't reply, just walks right into the kitchen. Oh and theres Darren, about to stuff his face with pizza.

Theres also another girl sitting on the other side of the table. She looks around 14, with short brown pixie cut hair. Shes really pretty, i can see some resemblance to darren.

Im guessing shes his sister.

"Sup?" Jace nods to them and grabs a slice of pizza.

Mmm i so want some of that!

Pizza is so delicious, i cant even explain.

"Hey! You must be jaces girlfriend that darren was telling me about!" She squeals.

Alright shes wearing a cute summer dress, definitely a girly girl, my mom would love her.

I smile and say "um were just friends..." I look down to the pizza again.

"Just grab some!" Jace smirks. Obviously he knows about my obsession with food, after the whole motel thing. Ha good times... Not.

I smile at him widely and grab the biggest slice.

I take a big bite and moan in delight.

"Looks like someone likes pizza." Darren laughs.

I smile and nod my head.

"Beatie is it?" The girl asks.

"Mhhmm!" I nod before swallowing.

She smiles "you weren't what i was expecting but your really pretty none-the-less."