Epilogue

"Mommy! Can i have a piggy back!? Please please please!"

I look at my 3 year old daughter, June. "I would love to if i didnt have your baby brother in my stomach!"

She pouts then runs across the room to her father.

She raises her hands up and sticks her bottom lip out.

Jace smiles and gladly picks her up swinging her around then onto his shoulders.

She laughs and laughs, its a beautiful, happy sight.

We got married 2 years after we graduated high school. Then a year later had this little cutie, June.

And now 3 years later im 6 months pregnant with a baby boy.

"Beatie can you come here for a sec?" Jace asks.

I look at him hesitantly before walking up to him.

"What do you want?"

"Just come here, im craving a kiss."

I smirk at him and lean in before stopping right in front if his lips, only a hair away. "Too bad." I whisper then walk away smiling.

"Why ya gotta be so ruuudeee! Dont you know im human toooo!" He sings.

I laugh at him before setting a hand on my stomach gently, "you better not be trouble cause your daddy does enough of that."

-----

My little sister visits us quite a bit, my mom is so much better with her, they are really close.

Oh and ash and Finnick did end up meeting new people in the end. Ash comes by with his boyfriend-who is now his husband to be- almost every month to visit.

Darren has a wife whom is actually one of best best friends now, i met her in university. They got married a year ago.

I am quite pleased with how life turned out. Ive learned alot along the way.

I love Jace and will always love him, through thick and thin, we are high school sweet hearts.

Who would of ever thought the bad boy would fall in love with the loner girl?

The end-----------

Thanks for reading guys!!

Sticking with this book till the end was amazeballs of you!!

I loved writing it but every book has to come to an end.

Sorry for rushing this i just dont really have any more ideas with this book and i just want to put all my focus on the new book im writing!

Thanks again!

Love you all!