Chapter 28 The Next General Of Squad 5

Zhaine: By God, you look exactly like your father boy.

Sierra: Starlite.

Bruce: Starlite.

Vanous: Starlite.

Scene: Keiden is wondering how all of these people recognize him and his last name so easily. Darius has no idea but he does know the last name Starlite.

Vanous: This boy is extremely dangerous. What are we gonna do!

Sierra: This is a fucking nightmare!

Bruce: And you're telling me.

Zhaine: Hey hey!

Sierra: Zhaine!

Scene: The elders start panicking and shouting then Zhaine raises his voice.

Zhaine: Ok ok shut the hell up!! Damnit, fuck!

Hannah: Hey wait whats going with you all whats happening.

Vanous: That boy has, hes, he's bad luck! And for fuck's sake, he ends up here of all places!!

Bruce: Man oh man crossing my fingers until they bleed won't cut it...

Sierra: Zhaine..

Zhaine: Do not worry we will figure out something in the meantime lets get this known.

Keiden: I don't understand either like what did I do?

Zhaine: So you don't remember I see that's alright in fact that might be better for now.

Scene: Darius starts to put the puzzle together in his head and it clicks.

Zhaine: You boy are the son of the supreme commander of the largest power in the world.

Commander Raimos Starlite.

Gin: Oh hell no no way.

Tori: What does that mean?

April: Its nothing good I can tell you all that.

Weiss: Wait you know something we don't April?

Vanous: There's a ransom out on his head and it's not a nice looking one. It's best to not even think about it and trade him off for Makura.

Hannah: Huh wait what did you just say?

Zhaine: Keiden you are in the league of some of the most wanted people in the world right now. Everyone is looking to kill you around every corner. That's why you've been running every since then right.

Kaido: I don't know I don't remember...

Sierra: Zhaine what are we gonna do it's not like we can keep him here much longer or else we won't make it.

Darius: We won't make it any way I'm just going to disclose sector 14 information right here right now.

Gin: Darius no you'll face charges far worse than the brig for that. You cant.

April: Ill just disclose the info about our mission then. In about 6-8 months we are going experience something called a nuclear winter and its not going to be anything we've ever faced before. And staying here will only hinder us. We have to act now.

Vanous: Ok kid thats enough we haven't had any preparation since like half a century ago.

Bruce: Darius don't worry about sector 14. We just need to work together to make it through all of this.

Darius: All of it is true and we've got to plan now before its far too late.

Hannah: They don't have to listen they can just go up in smoke like the rest of them when the shit hits the fan and you better be ready too or else there's not gonna be much left you know what I'm saying?

Weiss: I'm so confused I'm just not gonna even try anymore...
Zhaine: Hannah is it safe to say that we elders can trust you with the boy no matter what happens.

Scene: No one and especially the elders want to have anything to do with Keiden. In fact, they don't really care what's done with him as long as hes alive and protected until he gets shipped to the mainland where his father resides.
Zhaine comes up with a plan similar to Weiss.

Zhaine: I have a mission for you all this is an emergency protocol. Find General Makura and save him until then I'm appointing Hannah as your squads new General and she will be shipped off today immediately we will use all the funding possible no matter what. Until then Gin you lead them to the location on the map and protect the boy at all costs with your life. In fact, I have someone in mind to be joining your squad, for now, to go along with you all on this mission. You all have 3 days before deployment! We will act on this matter without fail.

Hannah: Hold on wait you cant just do that I don't want to be a general of any squad!

Zhaine: Hannah this is a direct order and if you dare to defy it we will have you gated do you understand what that means?!

Scene: Hannah can't believe the situation they are all in there must be a better way she thought to herself.
Darius, Gin, Tori April, and Weiss couldn't believe the events that just took place. They were in something far worse than they could ever imagine and they were not comfortable with it at all. Hannah being made General instead of Gin. Them getting a new person on their squad and possibly having another falling out. This was a challenge that they could only expect the worst from.