Chapter 29 Farewell

Zhaine: Hannah you are being summoned right now to sector 15 for training. Get your things and stuff up and going.

Scene: This made Hannah really sad for once Hannah looked and acted more human-like. She walks over to Gin first and hugs him.

Hannah: Please protect him for me don't let anything happen to him while I'm away or I'll kill you myself.

Gin: I will not allow him to fall Hannah you know that. But you had better be careful and congrats on being our next General.

Scene: Hannah goes over to Keiden and Hugs him really tightly all snug and warm with her nice firm breasts pressed up upon Keiden in a loving manner. This is quite the disturbing sight to see especially in Aprils view
She can't seem to believe that Hannah has made those changes in such a short period of time. Now everything seems to be clearing up.

Bruce: Ill make sure your squad is covered Hannah with the maximum amount funding we can give at all times.

Hannah: That's much appreciated. Just let me know the details when I freaking return.

Weiss: Is it me or is this some freak show shit?

Tori: Just roll with it for now

Gin: That's all we can do until we finish this mission.

Darius: Zhaine how about we call it for today and let these guys give it a rest for now.

Zhaine: I'll see to it that everything is taken well care of in my department as well as Bruce. Sierra, you just help with weaponry.

Vanous: Well I guess this isn't what I expected at least not now.

Sierra: Oh shush Vanous you just like trouble and shit.

Hannah: So long everyone I'll return very soon I believe in you guys. Gin and April please keep him safe for me.

Scene: April is still confused about Hannah. Its like all of a sudden she had a complete makeover in less than 3 days. April sees Gin looking as he may be starting to fall for Hannah and how quickly things can be reversed.

Scene( flashforwards 2 days later)
Gin wakes up in his room with a letter on his wooden stool chair. He opens it and it reads( Dear Gin and everyone else I've decided to join another scouting squad, for now, this is only temporary but I asked the elders in advanced to have me and this squad to infiltrate the base that the raiders are keeping General Makura held hostage. If you're getting this letter now know that we are already 2 days ahead of you guys. And that there will be tape recorders at each location we've been to. Ps April