Episode 5 Squad 10s Biggest Mistake

Dustin: I should have never trusted you look at what happened!

Scene: Dustin grabs April by her right Shoulder and throws her up against a brick wall while the other 2 squadmates Clarence and Tyler watch. They both know how Dustin operates and they are not eager to get in his way what so ever. April is from squad 5 she joined squad 10 to get a head start on finding General Mason and to stop the Large-scale Raider Invasion. No one is for certain how things will pan out since they are in an unmarked territory with great hostility from both monsters and drifting raider groups.

Tyler: Becuase of your recklessness we are now short of 4 squad mates

Clarence: How does that make you feel girl?

Dustin: When this is all over I'm reporting you into the brig and it will be 90 days.

Scene: April is just doing her best for this operation. It was actually Dustins fault for storming through enemy territory knowing they would get blitzed. Hesile, Shanon, Fredrick, and Ethan all died about 8 hours ago. April tried to escape from Dustin and the others but she failed and could only get so far. April is fearful of this squad and believes theres no hope to help or change them.

April: Ugh you dont understand just because you can do this to me doesnt change anything.

Dustin: Did I say you had the right to speak wrench? I dont care about you due to the well being of my squad mates youre just an add on and Ill never forgive you for that. You need to learn a lesson.

Tyler: While we're out here why not teach it to her?

Clarence: oh ho ho I know what you mean by "teach" it to her!

Tyler: I mean it wont matter anyhow since shes going into the brig. Dont want her to go to waste in there now would we.

Dustin: Are you guys serious? Its a waste of time trying to fuck this bitch we all can do better.

Scene: Even though Dustin is speaking ill of April, April is more relieved now that he said what he had to say instead of listening to Tyler and Clarence.

Tyler: you the man Dustin.

Clarence: yeah I guess youre right.

Dustin: on the contrary just because we can do better doesnt mean we have to.

Scene: Dustin gets this sickening menacing look in his eyes as Tyler and Clarence begin to realize the intention of whats going on.

April: wait no stop please dont do this to me! You just cant!

Tyler: too late time for dinner tonight!

Dustin: hey pipe down would ya dont want any raiders or monsters to get in on this type of action.

Clarence: dont worry sug we'll play nice.

Tyler: but we wont be playing fair.

Dustin: Youve got that ride now lay down!

Scene: Dustin pushes April backwards. She tries to run forwards but she is grabbed from behind by Tyler who tries to hold her in place.

Tyler: hey hold still would ya we havent even warmed up yet.

April: ugh stop no let me go damnit!!

Dustin: oh we'll let you go alright.

Scene: as April finally pulls away from Tyle Clarence punches April in the stomach and Dustin slaps her to her knees. Before she could even take a decent breath in Tyler picks her up from behind pushes her up ugainst himself really closly and tight. He holds her really firmly in the air to restrain her.