Chapter 2 : Don't You Want to Know My Name?

"Wow, are you going to bump on me all the time? " A deep voice asked. Casey's head immediately turned to the voice and when she saw who it was her eyes widen.

Casey really sure that there is no one walking at the way she was about to walk.

Casey looked at the back of them and saw there is only the two of them.

"I'm sorry." Casey said with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Is that even sincere? " He asked. His eyes was locked on her causing her to can't stand still.

"Yes." Casey said but didn't looked at his eyes. She stared at her shoes.

"Don't you want to know my name? "
Casey eyes widen.

Shit.

I'm dead.

"No. " Casey turned around so fast and was about to walk away from there when he stopped her again.

"Why? "

Casey gulped. How am I going to answer that. Hunter know that she remember him but acted like he didn't.

"Hey Casey." Casey turned to the voice and saw Max walking to her place while he watched from her to Hunter.

"Hi Max." Casey greeted. Max hugged her before he kissed on her forehead.

It was not a secret that Max likes Casey but she never want to end their friendship so she choose to stay as a friends.

Max is like a brother to her.

"Why are you still here? " Max asked while glaring at Hunter who is still standing there.

Max's left hand hugged Casey's waist to hold her near him.

He raised his eyebrows at Hunter.

"I kinda b-" The locker got punched stopped Casey from talking. She was shocked even Max seem to be shocked to but he acted like he's not.

Casey looked at the hand that was still on locker with her widen eyes.

There standing in front of the two of them, Hunter glared hard at the both of them while his right hand stayed on the locker.

Hunter eyes slowly looked at Casey before his face changed into an angry expression. Suddenly, he walked away without saying anything.

His both hands was clenched hard, like he was ready to punched anyone that he want.

"What's wrong with him? " Casey said watching Hunter walking away before she looked at Max who seems to be smirking.

"I want you to stay away from him, okay Casey? "

"Why? " Casey asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Just stay away. He's not good. I know him."

But I know him too.

Is he really that bad?

Casey nodded.

"Okay." She said receiving a wide pearly white smile from Max.

"That's my girl." Casey snorted but laughed after that.

"Come on, we kinda late for class." Max grabbed her hand and walked together to the class.

Casey eyes widened when she saw Hunter leaning at the last locker watching her.

She looked at Max and saw that he didn't see Hunter leaning there. Max was busy looking at the way to their next class.

She turned again to look at Hunter but regretted it when she saw how hard was Hunter's glare. His jaw was clenched hard while his hands was crossed on his chest.

Hunter's eyes followed their every movement until the two of them rounded the corner.

She let's out a long breath when they're finally away from Hunter's stares.

"What's wrong? " Max asked turning to look at her.

"Uh huh. Nothing." Casey let out a fake laughed.

Why is Hunter looked so angry at them.

Was it because I didn't apologize to him properly.

Oh no.

He thinks it's not a sincere apologize.

I'm dead.

So. So dead.

That look. Like he wanted to kill someone.

And that is me.

Nooooo.

He was really, really angry.

Casey bit hard her lips suddenly feels like she lose all her blood when her body turned cold.

Max knocked on the door before he opened it and entered the class with Casey.

"Any reason why you guys are late? "

"Casey helped me to find my book, Sir." Their teacher sighed in defeat.

"Take your sits."

The both of them walked to a different way. Both of their table is located at each corner of the back class.

As they sat on their chair, a knocking got their all attention.

The door pushed open and in come is Hunter.

"I'm new, Sir." Hunter said and their teacher just nodded before he asked to take the vacant chair which is at the back but in the middle of the back class.

Slowly, Hunter walked to the vacant chair. Good thing he didn't looked at Casey.

I take that back.

Hunter stared at Casey when he finally sat on the chair. Casey gulped.

She looked back at Hunter and found that he was just about to turn his head after looking at where Max is sitting.

Casey immediately looked at the front when she saw Hunter is going to look at her way.

"No one should look at other place other than this whiteboard. Push that crush feelings away, Mr. Miles." Hunter rolled his eyes but followed the teacher instructions.

"Nerd trying to humiliate himself again." Max said loud for the whole class to hear. Some snickered some gasped for unknown reason.

Probably because they finally realise that the new boy in their class is used to be a nerd that they humiliated a few years ago.

Hunter didn't said anything. He stayed quiet but it was clear that he was angry from the way his jaw clenched hard.

Every minutes, Hunter will turn his face to look at her. This continue until the end of the class.