Chapter 6 : It started with a Small kisses

"Hello? " Casey answered with her eyes still close.

"Did I wake you? " A voice that Casey couldn't recognise asked.

"Wow, I'm guessing you're dumb." Casey wished that it was the wrong number but when the person coughed and said the next word got Casey to rise from her bed while gasping.

"You and your clever mouth. Miss clumsy, never stop to amaze me."

"Hunter."

"Wow, you guessed right.I'm impressed." He said mocking the way Casey talk just now.

"I'm -" Casey stopped talking when she don't know what to say.

"Yes, miss clumsy? "

"I didn't know that it was you who called me at this time."

"You're mocking me right." It was not a question.

"No I'm not." Casey said a little bit too fast.

"Now, be a good girl and open your damn front door."

"Why should I. You could be planning to kidnap or worse kill me."

"Again. You and your clever mouth. Just open the damn door or I  will broke this damn door." Hunter said slowly but the sound from his voice got Casey shuddered in fear.

"Okay. Just don't make a noise." Casey pleaded.

"Now, miss clumsy."

"Okay. One minute."

"Now, miss clumsy. If you're late than 30 seconds I will not hesitate to-"

"Okay! " Casey immediately jumped out of her bed and run out of her bedroom to downstairs while making sure she's not making a loud noise from running.

Casey unlocked the door and gasped at what she just saw. While Hunter eyeing her from head to toe with a smirk.

"What happened to you? " Casey whispered with her one hand covered her mouth.

"Got punched." Hunter shrugged.

"And you're here for? "

"To help me clean my bruise and cuts."

"You're bleeding? " Casey asked with a widen eyes.

"Just a little. It's not that deep." Hunter showed her arms that was still bleeding." Casey gasped again when she saw the cuts. It was everywhere.

"Come." Casey let Hunter to enter her house.

"Who did it? " Casey asked while taking walking to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.

Hunter when to sit on the stool while he watched Casey every movement.

"So who did it? " Casey asked again.

"Don't mind about it. It's okay. It's my fault too." Hunter looked at his arm that is bleeding and hissed in pain when he felt a shot of pain when through his body.

Casey clean up ever cuts on Hunter arms slowly. While cleaning, Casey eyes keep watching Hunter who don't even show any reaction when Casey clean up his wounds.

She then put an antibiotic ointment on the cut and that was the only part that she saw Hunter crunched his face while hissing in pain. Casey covered up the wounds with a small bandage.

"Now let's see your face." Hunter smirked when Casey said that. Slowly Casey heart beat start to beat faster when she watched Hunter turning around to face her.

"I gotta admit you look fucking sexy in that shorts." Hunter watched Casey blushed.

Casey didn't said anything, she went to hold Hunter's face and examined the bruise on his face.

And when Hunter's eyes fluttered close, Casey without aware took a deep breath.

Casey's eyes slowly went down to his lips and gulped when she saw how inviting was his lips even when there's a little cut on the corner of his lips.

"Want to kiss it? " Hunter suddenly asked caused Casey to let his face go immediately because of how shocked she was. She got caught staring.

This is really embarrassing. Ohh God.

"I won't tell anyone if you kiss me." Hunter teased Casey.

"Who said that I want to kiss you."

"Your eyes." Hunter stated. Casey looked away feeling really embarrassed.

While Casey looked away, Hunter caged her suddenly. Casey's body leaned on the side of the table while looking shock with what Hunter is doing.

Hunter smirked at her reaction. Slowly his face neared Casey's face.

"What are you doing? " Casey asked with her both hand on Hunter's body stopping him from trying to get any near to her face.

"I'm about to kiss you, because miss Clumsy can't do it with how hard she's blushing right now."

It seems that Casey attempt to stop Hunter from getting near her is not working when she feels Hunter's nose on her neck.

Slowly he left a small kisses everywhere on her neck. It was really wrong when Casey's hand grabbed his shirt while her eyes fluttered close and moaned when Hunter kisses hit on the spot that she like.

Casey can feel how Hunter lips turned into smile when he heard Casey moaned.

Slowly his lips made his way to her jaw before he bit on her earlobe making her to gripped more tightly on his cloths.

"Open your eyes, miss Clumsy." Casey shook her head 'no' because of how scared she was if he can see how aroused she was from her eyes.

Hunter shook his head while laughing secretly. When Hunter pecked on her lips Casey eyes suddenly wide open totally shocked that Hunter just pecked her just now.

Hunter gripped on her waist bringing her closer to him before he gave her a long kiss. Hunter saw that she was shocked but proceed to kiss her. Casey didn't even tried to stop him, she kissed him back.

Casey tasted the blood from Hunter lips so she tried to avoid hurting him while kissing him.

She love the way Hunter's hand holding her on the neck while they're kissing.

Is this really happening.

I'm kissing Hunter. Like seriously.

Hunter rested his forehead on Casey's forehead while smiling. Casey just watched his every movement.

"I've kissed the popular girl." Hunter teased getting a laughed from Casey.

................................................................

I'm updating two chapters because of how I didn't update anything for almost 3 weeks. I was sick during that two weeks. I'm still sick but its just a cough. No more vomiting or high temperature.

I hardly got sick but if I ever got sick it will take 3 weeks/1 month to fully recover. Ughh.

I can be healthy for more than 6 months even if I'm surrounded by sick people that is having a flu or cough. 😊♥

Thanks again for spending your time reading my book.♥♥