Chapter 16 : "You're done smilling?"

"Hello?"

"What do you want Hunter." It was not a question. Casey suddenly got a call from him while laying on her bed, resting her body after school.

"Come out of your nest now. I'm at the outside."Nest, stupid Hunter.

"No." She rolled her eyes still laying on her bed.

"No? Okay, fine." Casey furrowed her eyebrows getting a bad feeling by the way he talked.

Hunter ended the call without saying anything anymore. She shrugged her shoulder not caring of how fast Hunter give up on her and went back to close her eyes.

"But why did I get a bad feeling about this?" Casey raised from her bed into a sitting position as she laid her hand on her chest.

The sound of someone talking got her attention but she thought it was probably her neighbour.

Takk.

"What the heck is that." Casey eyes wandered near her window but she still stayed on her bed.

That was when she saw Hunter head appeared in front of her window while raising his both eyebrows like he's proud of what he just did.

"I told you to come out but you got this head hard as stone. You won't listen to me."

Casey gasped in shock. She still can't believe that he will do something like that.

"What the heckkkkk!" Casey said really loud before getting out of her bed and walked to her windows with Hunter who is already inside her room.

"Thanks bro." Casey was still shocked as she looked at the leader outside her room.

She squinted her eyes at Luke who waved at her not feeling any guilty towards her before taking the leader to the front of her house.

Casey turned around and stared at Hunter who was already staring at her with his smirk.

"I thought I told you No."

"Whatever. Get ready now." He went to her bed and laid there but when Casey still didn't move from her position his eyes went back to looked at her.

"What?" His showed his bored face as he asked her.

"I'm staying here."

"Then, there is no problem with us staying here."

"Sure. You stay here I stay outside." He shrugged his shoulder before averting his stares to the other place inside her bedroom.

Casey turned on her heels and walked to the door of her bedroom.But Hunter didn't even do anything about her walking and leaving him at her room.

Why is he not following her.

Is he really going to stay there?

No, I believe he will come out soon. Let's wait for 5 minutes.

Casey stayed near the stairs as she waited for Hunter to come out of her bedroom.

Suddenly, her whole face turned red. Her hands when to cover her face as her blushing face and shy smile reacted to the flash back of Hunter kissing her.

I cannot believe this.

Of all the boys, why must him.

Why am I reacting this way.

Why now?

"You're done smilling?" That got her surprise. She felt embarrassed because Hunter saw her smiling. Her eyes widened suddenly at the sudden realization.

"Okay. I don't want you to think that I'm smiling because of you. It's because of Max, okay." Her both hands moved as she tried to explain her lies.

"Did I ask?" Was all he said.

"I mean, I don't want you to misunderstood." Casey shrugged but deep inside she was totally embarrassed.

"What? I only asked you if you're done smilling. Do I look I'm misunderstanding?"

"I'm just trying to let you know before you get it the wrong way. Okay."

"Did I ask?" He repeated the same question.

"No." Casey replied with a short answer. Her let out a defeated breath while averting her stares at the floor.

"But, you don't have to be rude, okay." Casey pointed at Hunter who was still standing at front door of her bedroom. He seemed suprised for awhile when she suddenly raised her voice at him.

"I do what I want, okay." He mimicked the last words.

"Whatever. Get out of my house, now!" Casey pointed her finger to where her front door is located.

"Nope. I'm feeling of staying here." Casey gasped before she walked really fast to where Hunter was standing and pushed him to the stairs from his behind. But, she didn't even managed to push him to the stairs.

That was when she hear Hunter let out a loud laugh. She stopped pushing him and stand on the right position as her both hands wrapped on her front body.

"This is why I like you. Shoo cute." Hunter turned around and patted her head.

"What do you mean?" Casey furrowed her eyebrows.

"You, trying to get rid of me."

"Hahaha, very funny. Now, get out." Casey went back to push him to the stairs.

"I've been good to you but you seems to be taking advantage of my kindness. Now, get your ass to your room and change." Casey stayed on her place as if challenging Hunter.

That is when Hunter suddenly carried her body on his shoulder before walking inside her room and let her body down on her bed.

"Get ready now. 15 minutes and if you're still not at the front door by that time then I'm going to carry you even if you're naked. Got it?" Hunter pecked her lips before walking out of her room not forgetting to close the door. Her finger when fast to touch her lips getting dazed by his action.

Stupid! Stupid! Why am I reacting this way?!.

She immediately run to her bathroom to get a quick bath before moving to her cupboard and changed into something comfy clothes which is v neck t-shirt and a short pants.

She only put on a mascara, do her eyebrows before putting a lip balm and grabbed her bag. She ran to the front door where her sneakers was located and wore it.

The honking got her jumped in shock before giving a quick glare at Hunter as she locked her front door.She run to his car and climbed on it.

"Ready?"

Casey rolled her eyes as she let out a "Yes." to which Hunter replied with a chuckle.

Where they're going, she still don't know. She don't know how did he successfully make her going out with him.

..............................................................
Dear readers,

I am really sorry for the late update🙇

Thank you some much for helping me reach that 1.07k reads 😭❤️

Thank you so much!!!! 😭😭😭

Xoxo️❤️