Chapter 7 : My Bad Addiction

"Let's sleep." Hunter stretched his body while standing up from the chair.

"What do you mean? " Casey asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Sleep. You know, when you feel extremely tired and keep on yawning that means-"

"I know. But where are you going to sleep? " Casey cut Hunter talking.

"Your bedroom of course." Hunter smirked.

"What. No! "

"I won't do anything. I promise. I just need a sleep. That's all." Hunter said.

"You can sleep here on the sofa." Casey pointed at the sofa.

"What if your parents see me. Then I have to say 'Casey let me sleep here.'." Hunter said which got an eye roll from Casey.

"Fine. You did anything on me, trust me this mouth can do anything."

"Oh, I like to find it out." Hunter wiggled his eyebrows.

"Stop with your dirty mind."

"Who say I'm thinking about something dirty. I think its you who have a dirty mind." Hunter smirked when Casey gasped in shock.

"Show me your room, miss clumsy." Hunter walked in front of Casey to the upstairs. Hearing Casey running to his place got him smile widely.

Slowly they went upstairs before Casey opened the door and waited for Hunter to enter.

"I will have to lock the door." Casey said while she locked up the door.

"So this is where we are going to do sex." Hunter said bluntly getting a smacked from Casey.

"I lock it because I'm scared if suddenly my parents walked in."

"Ohhh."Hunter acted like he didn't know, his mouth forming an O shape while he nodded at what Casey just said.

"Okay then, lets do it."

"Do what."

"Sex? " Hunter shrugged.

"Are you dumb. I locked this damn door so my parents will not enter just like that because you're sleeping here. I'll be dead if they found out about you being here." Casey said before she walked to the other side of the bed.

"Sleeping as in having sex? " Hunter acted like he still don't understand.

Casey just ignored him and laid down on her bed before closing her eyes.

The sound of something being thrown on the floor caught her attention.

Casey turned to her right and watched Hunter slipping in her bed without any clothes except his boxer.

"Every guy sleep like this so yeah." Hunter said without being asked.

Casey just watched Hunter talking with his eyes close.

"Don't stare too long, don't want something to happen." Hunter said but Casey still watched him. She still can't believe that Hunter sleeping with only his boxer.

Casey shrieked when Hunter half body suddenly rested on top of her.

"See. I don't want to do anything but you just never listen. Now, I have to do it because miss clumsy won't listen to me." Hunter stared into Casey eyes that still seem to be shocked.

"Get off me." Casey warned him.

Hunter laid his head on Casey chest but not before living a small kisses on the top of her chest.

"I can hear how fast is your heart beat, miss clumsy." Hunter said while laying his head on top of her chest.

"Yeah, it's because you're doing something that I never done or experience." Casey bluntly said.

"There is always first time in every thing that we do." Hunter whispered. He then let his arm left hand hugged around Casey body.

"Now, shushh because we need to sleep." Hunter added.

"Why do you still want me Hunter. After few years of you being away from here and me rejecting you."

"Miss clumsy, if I said I like that girl, a girl that catch my heart without knowing about it that's mean I really like that girl." Hunter whispered.

"But you went through humiliation that day."

"Just forget about it. I don't want to remember about it anymore." Hunter said a little bit angry.

"I'm sorry."

"I know." Hunter said back.

"I didn't mean to reject you because-"

"You're in a relationship with that senior during that year, I know. I still remember." Hunter cut Casey words.

"I didn't start the -"

"Casey. Just stop it. Drop the conversation about that year, okay." Hunter said angrily while glaring at Casey but a few seconds later his eyes softens when he saw how scared is Casey towards him.

"I'm sorry." Casey whispered in fear.

"Okay, stop it. You can talk but not about this." Hunter stared at her before he laid his head on the crook of Casey's neck.

"Now, let's talk about Max." Hunter suddenly said. His breath hit on her skin every time he talk.

"What about him? " Casey asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Have he ever confess to you about his feelings towards you? " Casey shook her head 'no'.

"But I do know that he like me because his friend told me." Casey said.

"So, you like him." Hunter asked while he looked at Casey from the crook of her neck.

"Of course I like him. " At that words, Hunter suddenly in a sitting position while looking at Casey.

"Seriously. I'm wasting my time then."

"Yeah, of course I like him. He's my best friend right. If I don't like him then he wouldn't be my best friend."

"Damn, friend zone."

"I guess I can't imagine Max in a relationship with me."

"Whatever. At least I know where I'm standing right now." Hunter said with a wide smile before laying down again with his head back on the crook of Casey's neck.

Casey gulped again when Hunter is back on the position he was before. This is new experience for her.

She just never did this with her exes. All she did with her exes is going out date, watch movies at the cinema and going to party. That's all she ever experienced with her exes.

But sleeping like this, never.

And what worse is that, Casey actually pretty comfortable laying down like this with Hunter beside her.

She didn't even want Hunter hand away from her waist.

I guess Hunter is my bad addiction.

.................................................................
As an apology for being silent this few weeks. 😘😘