Chapter 20 : " Why are you telling me?"

Recap :

She slowly opened it while her eyes glancing every seconds on Layla to make sure she don't know about it.

I love you, Clumsy.

Her lips slowly turned into a small smile as she was trying hard not to show her true emotions.

"I'm sorry but I saw everything. What he just did is kinda cuuuuteee." Casey slapped Layla's arm when she got shocked to Layla admitting that she saw everything.

"Shut up." Layla laughed while Casey blushed hard.

..................................................................

Casey slowly eat her fries while her eyes without hiding it was looking at Max. He was laughing really loud catching everyone's attention. He was eating at another table and not with her.

Somewhere deep down her heart is hurt with his action. He didn't talk, look at her or even message her, like she's doesn't exist in this world.

"You okay?" Layla interrupted her. She asked with her lips on the tip of the straw as Layla asked her before continue drinking her juice.

Casey smiled but her eyes, they were sad. Looking at her best friend laughing with someone else like they are a best friend.

If this is one of Max's punishment to Casey for unknown reason, she wouldn't want to apologise. The ego.

She rolled her eyes before focusing on random place but surprised when she saw there's someone already watching her without feeling ashamed. He stared at her for a moment before throwing his look to the other side of the cafeteria.

Casey blushes as her face unconsciously look down trying to hide her face.

I shouldn't be blushing right now. I should be mad. But just thinking about Hunter who watched her from far away makes her feels thousand feelings that she can't understand, all she know is that she don't hate it.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Casey!" Layla said. Her hand went to grab a tissue before slowly cleaning the ketchup that have dropped on her skirt.

"Hmmph, it's okay. I'll just go and clean it at the toilet."

"I'll go with you." Casey shook her head 'no'.

"Just stay here. Watch my food." Layla nodded while watching Casey walking from their table. Casey slowly walked out of the cafeteria and when to the toilet.

She grabbed a tissue and put a little water on it before slowly cleaning her skirt. She wouldn't mind if it's left a smudge on her skirt if it's dark colour but luck was not her side today when she wear bright skirt.

She hissed when the smudge gets bigger on her skirt. She tried to clean it again with a new tissue and did it a few times as she can see the good results but stopped when she heard a shout from outside the toilet.

She stopped cleaning for awhile trying to listen to the shout but couldn't hear it clearly. Casey walked to the toilet's door and looked outside when she saw how crowded is the hall.

"You tell me where is she!" A familiar voice can be heard.

"Don't mess with me." Another familiar voice said.

"I warned you, to stay away from Casey!" Casey's eyes widened when he mentioned her name. The next thing she heard is someone falls to the ground and everyone is shouting to stop.

Casey threw the tissue right away before running to the crowded halls.

"Excuse me." Casey said trying to make it to the front where the two boy is fighting.

Just hearing Casey's voice, the crowds slowly parted their way for Casey to walk.

She gasped when she saw Max keep on punching Hunter.

"Stop it Max! What are you doing!" She grip hard on Max's back shirt trying to pull him away from Hunter.

Max seemed to be surprised when she saw Casey standing behind her but he turned his face to Hunter and punched Hunter again.

"I fucking told you!"

"Max, Hunter was with me. We don't know where's Casey from." Luke said.

"She went to the toilet not went to meet Hunter." Layla said with a furrowed eyebrows, still surprised.

Casey watched Max's holding tightly on his collar still mad. His chest rise and fall really fast feeling all angry.

Max stand up and was about to walked away.

"I went to the toilet to clean my skirt." Casey said.

"Why are you telling me." Max glared at her and was about to walked away.

"So why did you punch him." Casey asked angrily.

Max just glanced at her with a mad expression before walking away not answering her questions.

"Stupid." Just like that everyone started leaving the hall and making their way back to the cafeteria.

"You okay?" Casey walked to Hunter place.

He just glared at Casey before getting up and walking away leaving Casey.

Great.

He just gave me a cute message on paper and suddenly this happened.

"Ughhh" Casey stomped her legs and went back to the cafeteria to eat.

..............................................................

I'm a terrible writer for leaving my book without an update.

I'm really sorry to all of you guys who have been the best supporter to my book.

Don't forget to vote my book and leave a comment. ❤️

Edited : July 18 (00:50 A.M.)