Chapter 3 : Am I really a new boy to you?

In just a few hours, Hunter is already famous.

He gets a lot of girls attention even the boys wanted him to join basketball because of his height and of course his 'perfect' looks.

Casey can't deny that Hunter definitely looks really handsome. He fits the definition of 'Perfect'.

It looks like, the history of him being a nerd vanished just like that.

"Hey, Casey." Luke greeted her.

"Hi, Luke. What's up? "

"You don't mind right if I invite Hunter to sit with us all? " Casey gulped.

Casey looked at Layla with a shocked expression and saw Layla nodded at her.

"Relax. " Layla said with a warm smile.

Casey looked back at Luke before she nodded.

"Sure."

"Thank you, Casey." Casey watched Luke walked to Hunter place who is still lining up to get a food.

Luke pointed at their table suddenly which got Casey to freeze. She didn't get a chance to look away. Hunter looked at their table before his eyes wandered to Casey and watched her.

He talked a little bit with Luke before they get their foods.

Casey heart rate fastened when she saw Luke and Hunter walking to their place. Luke was busy talking but Hunter, he was just staring at her.

"Hey, Casey. " Suddenly Max greeted from behind and kissed on top of her head.

Max took a sit beside Casey while he greeted Layla who is trying her best to calm Casey from the way she holds Casey's hand.

"What's wrong? " Max asked when Casey didn't greet him back. He followed the direction Casey is looking and saw Luke walking with Hunter to their table.

"Fucking nerd." Max stood up when Hunter put his food tray on the table.

"Who asked you to sit here! " It was not a question. Casey looked at Max and saw how angry he is. His face was really red.

Hunter just rolled his eyes but didn't said anything. He was about to take a seat when suddenly Max both hands slammed on the table shocking everyone.

"This table is not for the nerd! I don't care if you're famous now because you are still a nerd to me! "

"Max don't be like that. Just let him sit." Casey said which got Hunter to smirked.

"He can sit anywhere he want but here!" He said angrily while glaring at Hunter who was still smirking.

"Kids." Hunter snorted before he take a seat.

"Fucking nerd! " Max shouted before he rounded the table and grabbed Hunter by the collar of his shirt. Casey and all the students gasped in shocks.

"Max, please don't fight." Casey raised from her chair begging Max to stop.

"Only if he sit somewhere else."

"Kids." Hunter said while he raised his eyebrows challenging Max to continue his next move.

Max cursed loudly before his left hand raised to punch Hunter on his face. But Max didn't get his chance when suddenly Hunter pushed him to the back causing Max to stumbled to the back.

Hunter grabbed his collar and his fist come in contact with Max's face. He let Max falls down to the ground.

"What is wrong with you! " Casey run to Hunter and pushed him to the back before she kneeled in front of Max and saw that the place that Hunter have punched turned red.

"Don't mess with me, kids." Casey head glared Hunter from the corner of her eyes.

Max groaned in pain got Casey attention.

"I told you not to start a fight." Casey said angrily.

"I just can't let him sit with us." Max said while standing up.

"I just can't let him sit with us. " Hunter mocked.

Max immediately glared at Hunter.

"You think I'm scared of you! " Hunter shrugged causing Max to take a step towards Hunter.

"Max! Stop it! "

"Max!  Stop it! " Hunter mocked. This time it was Casey who was ready to attack Hunter but got stopped by Max. Max hand circled around her waist tightly.

All the students watched the scene in silence. Max and Casey took a seat.

"Come let me see your face."

"Such a baby." Hunter mocked.

Casey sighed angrily.

Max stayed seated because he know how angry is Casey right now. Casey continue examined Max face when Hunter mocked Max again.

"Awww, such a baby."

"Can't even throw a punch." He mocked again.

"Alright new boy. Stop it!" Casey glared at Hunter.

"Am I really a new boy to you? " At that question every students gasped including Casey who seems to be froze.

"Cats got your tongue? " He asked again when he didn't receive any answer from Casey.

"Just ignore him." Max whispered at Casey.

"Please stop it Hunter." Layla warned him.

"What? I'm just asking her if I'm really a new boy to her." But his eyes stayed on Casey who wouldn't even want to look at him.

"I think we better seat there Hunter." Luke suggested.

"I'm still waiting for an answer from Casey." Just the way he said her name got Casey shuddered in fear.

"Hunter come on." Luke begged Hunter to move to another table.

"Not until I get the answer."

"Just shut up nerd and move." Max said angrily.

"The baby is talking shouldn't you be crying right now." Hunter mocked.

Luke grabbed Hunter by his arms and dragged Hunter to another table.

"This is why you need to stay away from him." Max whispered.

"He's dangerous. You saw it right." Casey nodded.

Casey continue eating her food but the seconds she saw Hunter watching her from his table got her froze all over her body.

Was it because she haven't answered Hunter's question.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much dear readers.

I'am really thankful for you to spent your time reading my book. I promise I will do the best for my book. ♥