Chapter 13 : 'I'm sorry'

"Hey." Casey's body shuddered when Hunter whispered right next to her left ear.

Casey didn't say anything back to him.  She didn't want to start any conversation with him.

"It's not good when you don't replied to someone that greet you." He said again but not looking at Casey. He looked to the front of them while his both hand was in his pocket.

Casey stayed quiet. She believed that Hunter will soon walk away when Casey stayed silent but to her disappoinment he didn't walked away from her side.

"Miss clumsy." Casey blinked while looking to the front.

"I'm going to kidnapped you if you don't talk to me." Casey snorted but not even a second, her body raised from the ground before finding herself hanging on Hunter's shoulder.

"Wait. Let me down! I'm waiting for My friend!"

"That's what you got for being silent."

The screeching tyres greeted her ears not knowing what is happening behind her. All she can see is Hunter's back or more to his ass.

"Let me down!"

"Okay." Hunter replied but found herself being thrown inside a car. Hunter pushed down her legs and sat down next to her while closing the door.

"Luke?" Casey asked.

"Hey, Casey." He smiled not even showing how guilty he is.

"What the hell are you doing! If Max know what you're-"

"Ohh shut up!" Hunter cut her conversation with Luke.

"Let me out!"

"I told you that I'm going to kidnapped you if you didn't replied to my greet right."

"Shut up!" Casey said with a gritted teeth.

"You shut up."Hunter's face suddenly really close to her face.

"You don't have any rights to simply do what you want on me!" Her finger poked near his chest.

"I'm a kidnapper. Kidnapper don't have to have a rights on doing something to someone."

"Stupid. Dumb!"

"Relax guys."

"You dumb." Casey said angrily before leaning on the seat while her both hands hugging around her body.

Hunter looked at her for awhile before doing the same thing as her.

Not even 10 minutes they finally reach someone house which is definitely Hunter's house.

"Come on, clumsy."

"I'm following Luke." Casey hugged the passenger seat not wanting to go down.

Hunter walked to the other side of the car and opened the door.

His hand tried to loosen her hold on the passenger seat but can't when Casey hugged it too tightly.

"Come on get down."

"No!" Hunter's hand when on her back and the back of her knees. But when she felt someone hands on her arms she immediately raised her head only to find Luke pushing her hand away from the seat. They successfully managed to make her get out from the car.

"You fake friend!" Casey shouted when Luke drove really fast out of the  driveway.

She falls to the ground before hiding her face in between her thighs with her both arms covering the side of her  face. She bursted into tears.

"Ughh, why are you crying." Hunter didn't know what to do when Casey suddenly cried.

"Because I don't want to go here." Casey cried out.

"Who is this young lady that you just make her cry Hunter." A voice asked.

"I didn't want to make her cry granny." Hunter desperately tried to explain.

"Come here young girl. This is my first time seeing my grandson making a girl cried." Casey looked at her with a teary eyes while sniffling before standing up to stand near Hunter's granny.

"Look at you. A very beautiful girl."

"Thank you." Casey wiped away her tears.

"Why are you crying." At this question Hunter immediately put his palm on her mouth stopping her from saying anything.

"She's my girlfriend. She just being a cry baby. Don't worry granny." Hunter lied.

Just like that, she believed what Hunter just said. She was completely shocked but smiled afterwards.

"Mmmmhhhh!" Casey tried to say 'no' but the only sounds that can be heard is a muffled voice.

"Move your hand from her mouth Hunter." Her granny scolded.

"No don't listen to her, she's a cry baby right now. She will use you to go against me. Later granny." Hunter turned Casey to the other way before walking away a little bit too fast.

The moment they entered the house, Hunter remove his hand from her mouth. He let his hand rested on her left shoulder while his other hand holding her arms guiding her to some room.

It's his room.

"Don't tried to say anything. You do anything, you will get the consequences. Understand." Casey without being aware nodded to what he just said.

"Good girl." He patted on her head and walked to his bed before he let his body fall down on his bed.

"Come here." He called out.

Casey shook her head and when to sit on the chair that is situated at the corner of his room.

Hunter groaned loudly. He sat up on his bed and stared at Casey who is sitting at the chair and wouldn't even spare a glance at him.

Hunter walked to another room only to come out fully dressed in his shirt and short pants. He walked to where is Casey sitting and just like that he get Casey attention on her.

"Let me stay h-" He carried Casey to his bed and throw her there before he fell down to his bed with his head on her thighs.

Casey cried out again.

"I didn't know that you will be such a cry baby." Hunter commented.

"Whatever." Casey cried out.

"Okay I'm sorry for doing this to you. I'm really sorry. I didn't know what came into my head that make me do this to you. Guess that I just want to spent my time with you." Hunter who is already kneeled on his bed said getting her attention. He grabbed her head to his chest and hugged her body.

Slowly they fall to the bed with Hunter still hugging him tightly. He kissed on top of her head whispering the words 'I'm sorry' again and again. Without realizing it the both of them slowly falls into a sleep.
______________________________________

What you guys think about the picture that I added at the top?

Do you guys think that I should use it for the cover or not?

Thank you so much to everyone that have been adding my book into your library. To the one that voted my book😭😭.

I love you guys so much 😭😭❤️❤️