Chapter 21 : "Our days'

*First of all, I am really sorry for the late update. I am really busy working for study purpose, and I'm not working for only half day, I work until late night. That's why finding time to update my book is really hard. I am truly happy and grateful for your support guys.  😭

............................................................................................................................................

Casey slipped the paper inside her wallet, where no one can see it even when she opened her wallet.

*Honk*

She turned to look outside her bedroom's door at the same time heard her mother called her telling that her ride has arrived. But there something different from the sound of the honk.

"It's not Layla's mum." Casey shouted.

"Then, whose car is that parked in front of our house?" Casey furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes wandered everywhere, wondering who it was.

She grabbed her bag slowly and her denim jacket. She walked out her bedroom and closed the door before running down the stairs.

She run slowly to the window, and see a very familiar car. Her eyes squinted at the driver side when at the same time Hunter's head come out from the window looking directly at her.

Immediately she closed the curtain and turned her body to look away from there.

What the hell is he doing here.

Maybe if I wait her for Layla, he will probably leave immediately.

But looking at the time, Layla was supposed to be here already. She took out her phone and dialed Layla's number but weirdly she cannot reach her.

Ting. Her phone beeped signaling a new message.

Come out now, clumsy.

"What the hell." She whispered.

"What's wrong?" Her mother asked. She raised her face to look at her mum.

"What's wrong?" Her father asked too.

"Uhhmm nothing. Why are you guys asking me the same question." Casey laughed. She kissed both her parents cheeks while hugging them tightly before running to the front door.

"Bye!" Casey shouted and closed the door. She walked to the car and get on it.

"What took you so long?" Hunter asked.

"What? You came without -"

"Shshhhhh" Hunter shushed her earning an annoyed groan from Casey.

Annoying.

"You know, you're not supposed to take me to school. Layla will arrive in a few minutes."

"So?" Casey groaned again feeling annoyed. She throws her body to the back earning a glare from Hunter.

They stayed quiet afterwards, not making any conversation even when Casey's favorite song played on the radio.

"Wait. School is that way." Casey sit straight while pointing at the way of their school.

"So?" Hunter continue driving the other way.

"So? What the hell is wrong with you!" Casey said angrily as she looked at Hunter.

"Can you sit properly." Hunter glanced at her before focusing back at the front.