Chapter 14 : Kisses

"It's not good to make someone's daughter away from home for too long." A voice said which make Casey to wake up slowly.

She looked to her left only to find Hunter talking with her granny.

"I get it. I'll wake her up and I send her home quickly." Hunter said not realizing that Casey has woken up.

"Be fast." Her granny said one more time before walking out of the room. Hunter turned around only to find Casey is wide awake already.

"Come on. I'll take you home." Hunter raised from his bed while looking at Casey who was still sleepy.

Casey slowly raised from the bed into a sitting position only to be pushed down back by Hunter. Her eyes widened at what Hunter is about to do with her.

Casey didn't even stopped Hunter when his lips trailing along her neck.

In his room.

Closed door.

Just the two of them.

Hunter pinned her down by kneeling on top of her thighs. He stared at her for awhile.

"Don't Hunter." Casey whispered but closed her eyes the moment Hunter kissed back on her neck and along her  jaw.

Casey realized how fast she was breathing with each kisses from Hunter and went Casey without being aware raised her body the moment Hunter kissed the right spot, Hunter without hiding it smiled at that reaction.

He pushed her body down back on the bed not stopping from kissing her.

"Hunter stop." Casey whispered couldn't take what Hunter is doing with her body.

She wanted to hold him and did just like what he did to her but remember that he's not her boyfriend. Instead she pushed Hunter body to stop him from doing what he's doing with her.

Hunter pinned down both of her hands on each side of her head still not stopping what he's doing.

Everything feels hot suddenly.

"Stop."

"You want me to stop?" He whispered.

"Yeah, stop."

Just like that Hunter stop. He raised and climbed out of the bed without sparing any glance at her.

"I'll send you home now." Hunter said while walking out of the room only to wait her at the door.

Casey can't even explain what she's feeling right now. Her leg is shaking not because of scared but because of what Hunter just did to her.

She grabbed her bag pack and walked to where Hunter is waiting only to be getting a quick glance from him.

"Come on." The both of them walked downstairs when they got stop why his granny.

"You two finally come out." Why do that sound like she's teasing at the two of them.

"We're a couple of course we have some important business to do." Casey looked at Hunter after what he just said when his granny suddenly laughed.

"Go now lovebirds." Hunter grabbed her arms to walk the same pace as him to the door.

"Why you lied." Casey asked once they're at the outside.

"I'm a kidnapper. What do you expect." He opened the car lock and climbed in the car. Casey rolled her eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Get in." Hunter called.

"I don't like what you're doing." Casey said as she entered the car.

"So."

"You're making her believe that we're in a relationship." Casey said angrily.

"It's okay you won't say that in a few more weeks." He revved the car which got Casey too glared at him before driving out of the driveway a little bit too fast.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Casey snapped.

Hunter didn't say anything. He just keep on looking at the front not even glancing at her which got Casey to rolled her eyes as she let herself falls back to the seat.

"I see you're done talking." Hunter mocked.

"Whatever." Casey said while rolling her eyes.

They stayed silent until they reached her home. Casey was ready enough to walk away as fast as she can to avoid spending more time with him.

But Hunter stopped her when his right arm hold the door and just like that a kiss landed right at the corner of her lips caused Casey to stopped breathing for awhile.

Hunter lips stayed a little too long at the corner of her lips. She didn't know if she still breathing or not that moment. She can't believe that Hunter did that to her. Casey wasn't complaining about it but it's just too sudden.

Hunter moved to her right side only to whispered a goodnight. He gave a light kiss on her cheek near the ear before moving back to seat on the right position waiting for her to leave.

"Night." Casey said a little too fast before climbing out real fast of the car. She also slammed a little bit too hard the car door and jumped in shock when Hunter honked. He let down the window and looked at her not even looking like he's angry.

"Relax, clumsy."

He have the nerve to say that.

"Go to hell." Casey shouted while looking at Hunter driving out her driveway.

Deep inside her heart, she knows that she's not angry. It was just a reaction from what Hunter just did to her.

She was completely shocked.

But why did she smiled?

______________________________________

I am really really happy seeing the amount of views that I get for this book. It may be a little for you guys, but not for me.

Thank so much guys for helping me reach 500++. I'm so happy😭

I really hope I can touch that 1k soon.❤️😭

I'm trying my hardest to be more active on Wattpad and will try to update every week.

I love you guys so so muchhhhhhhhhhh!❤️😭