Chapter 4 : Claiming what's Mine

The sound of the chair being pulled to the back caught Casey attention. She ignored the person and continue reading her book.

"Ahemmm. " A guy fake coughed beside her when he finally seated.

"Why are you not home yet? " At that voice, Casey immediately froze.

What is he doing here at this time.

Every students already went home and Casey was the only person left here in school excluded the basketball players who is now practicing.

"Shouldn't you be home now? " He asked again. Casey felt the deep stares on her.

"I.. Uhmm.. I'm -"

"Waiting for someone to pick you up?" He asked.

"I'm actually waiting for Max." She said without looking at him.

"Well I just saw he left the school." He said causing Casey to gasped in shocked.

"No way." Casey said while looking at Hunter.

"I'm with them just now. If you don't believe me you can call him." He nodded at Casey's phone that was on the table.

Casey went to grab her phone but immediately remember that her phone died.

"I can't. My phone dead." Casey said while rising from her chair. She closed the book and carried it to the book shelves.

While putting the book, Hunter suddenly caged her from the back.

"What- what are you doing."

"I don't want you to be around Max. If I saw you with him again, I'll punched him until he can't wake again." Hunter warned beside her ear. Her body suddenly turned cold.

"Why are you doing this Hunter? " Casey said almost cried.

"Claiming what's mine." His hand when to hold Casey hand that was still holding the book that was now on the book shelves.

"I'm not yours Hunter." Casey whispered but loud enough for Hunter to hear it.

"Let's see if you will say that again in a few months." He said with his husky voice.

"Now be a good girl and follow me." Hunter turned Casey by her hand that he was holding on.

"Please don't do this to me Hunter. It's not me who started to humiliate you. I don't know who." Casey begged.

Hunter ignored him and dragged Casey with him. He went to the table and grabbed all Casey things.

"Be a good girl and follow me. Don't try to shout. I can do anything with that mouth." Casey nodded a little bit to fast.

"That's my girl." My girl?

Hunter went to hold Casey hand again before the both of them walked out of the library. They walked to where Hunter car was parked and got in the car.

"Where are we going? " Casey asked.

"Eat."

"Eat? " Casey looked at Hunter with a furrowed eyebrows.

"You." Hunter added causing Casey to looked at the window. His eyes watched her. The way his eyes stared at her caused her body suddenly turned hot when Hunter said that. This is not good.

The was something from the way Hunter said it caused a weird feeling inside her body. A good and a bad feeling.

Hunter drive out of the school a little bit to fast which makes Casey to shriek in fear.

...

"We're here. " Hunter looked at the cafe from his car.

"Come on."

Casey followed Hunter words. The both of them jumped out of the car and walked to the cafe before entering it.

They went to take a seat for two people at the corner.

"Good evening. I will be your waiter for today. May I take your order?" The waiter said but her eyes was glued on Hunter.

"What do you want? " Hunter asked.

"I don't know. I'm not sure." Casey said while looking at the menu. She can't pick a food because Hunter staring at her. She wanted to focus but her mind keep telling her that Hunter is watching her.

He's watching you.

He's looking at me. Oh no.

"I'll pick for us." Casey nodded.

"We'll take number one please."

"Drink? "

"Iced lemon tea please. " Casey said.

"Same." Hunter said.

"The food will be ready i-" Hunter shooed the waiter by his hand causing the waiter to be in shock. The waiter stomped her feet while walking away.

"You don't have to be rude you know." Casey whispered.

"Are you scared of me Casey?" Hunter suddenly completly ignoring Casey.

She wanted to say 'yes' but she don't want Hunter to take advantage of her after this. This is not the 'friendly nerd' that she once know.  The one that always helped her with her homework. If there is one word that fit the most for Hunter behaviour it will be 'dangerous'. 

Until now Casey would be scared to look into his eyes. Her head mostly bowed down the whole time.

"Are you?" He asked again.

Casey shook her head 'no'.

"Then why are you not looking at me? Did I scare you?" He asked again.

"I'm just...I dont feel comfortable with you." ouchhh.

Hunter looked away. This is not what he want. Making her feel scared or not comfortable is the least thing that he wanted to happen. Guess that he still haven't changed. He coughed trying to erase that awkward feelings away before he looked away from her.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Casey whispered.

"Why are you not comfortable with me?"

"I guess youre not that kind and friendly nerd that I used to know." Casey whispered.

"Do I look like a freaking nerd right now? Some people will change." He said a little bit too harsh.

"Thats why. Yes, you've changed but your behaviour too, changed."

"You don't know me." Hunter said with his voice that sounded like his in pain greeted Casey hearing.

The same waiter come again with their food interrupting their conversation. At some point, Casey without her realising looked up at Hunter who is already watching her while he pushed her food infront of her.

Casey blushed because God theres a freaking greek goddess infront of her right now who is watching her every movement. How can you blushed when you shoud be scared right now?!

She looked up again and saw that Hunter is smirking sexily at her. He knows that she was stealing glances at him.

I'm dead.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

Thank you so much for spending your time reading my book. 😘😘😭

Max Vs Hunter. Who will you choose?