Chapter 18 : "I will never hate you."

"You seems to get comfy here in my room." Hunter said the moment Casey woke up from sleeping.

"What time is it?" She turned to look at Hunter who is laying next to her with his front body on the bed while playing game.

"It's almost 5pm. If you're still sleepy, just sleep. I don't mind." Hunter glanced at her before turning back to look at his phone.

"Im not sleepy anymore." Casey said as she took her phone and check it in case there is a message from her friends but none especially from Max. He usually will message her but it seems that in this few days he stopped.

Casey aware of Hunter looking at her which make her eyes slowly moves to look at Hunter.

"Why you staring at me?" Her eyebrows furrowed but deep down her heart she was shy furiously. She tried to act like his stares is nothing to her.

His blue eyes without feeling ashamed moves to stare on her lips and stayed that for a few seconds before moving back to stares at her eyes.

This is what Casey should avoid after this, being in Hunter's room. It's like he wanted to swallow Casey. She slowly looked away with him still staring at her.

Her heart beating like crazy because of his stares. Slowly his hand grabbed her arm before dragging her to lay next to him.

"You scared or shy?" He whispered which cause a goosebumps on every part of her body. She couldn't say any words.

"Casey, I've changed into someone that you would want. I've worked hard you know." He bit on her earlobe causing her to stir feeling every part of her body turning hot.

Loving the reaction from Casey, Hunter slowly kissed along her neck, sucking on her skin but making sure he didn't leave any marks.

"Open your eyes." Casey shook her head no feeling all embarrassed. He chuckled.

"Just open your eyes." Slowly her eye lids raised before she stared at him.

"I can never stop this feelings towards you Casey." He said the moment Casey stared at him.

He raised up to sit on his bed before tugging Casey both hands to copy his position. It was a little bit awkward in that position for her but not for Hunter.

"I've worked hard, Casey and to get this opportunity to meet you again, I can never let that chance slip away." Casey didn't know what she was supposed to say. She gulped down as she looked away from staring at his face.

"It's not that I don't like you back, Hunter but you're not the only person that I've rejected. I'm not looking for someone that is perfect. But you gotta know, I've learned from my past while in a relationship that I like to be free from any serious relationship."

Hunter never stop staring at her even when she said about her true feelings.

"I think I'm only gonna be in a relationship when the time has come, when I'm really ready for it." Casey added.

"I'll wait for you. When the time come, promise me to let me love you." His both hands cupped her face with his forehead connected to her forehead. She really not used to the way Hunter is begging her this way.

"I know, there's a lot of guys trying to get near you, but please let me have this chance." He begged again.

It's funny but crazy at the same time about teenagers' love story. It'll make you blushed hard. Like the world is only about you and the boy who confessed to you.

But it's disappointing because she didn't know exactly how she feels towards any boys especially Hunter.

"I don't know Hunter. I've rejected you before, you went through something painful. I thought you hate me." Casey said slowly knowing Hunter hates her talking about his past.

"I will never hate you." He said as he kissed her. This is really confusing. He been showing his bad attitude everyday and now he's being lovey-dovey.

She didn't know how it's going to work between her and Hunter if Max hates him.

His lips trailed down her neck as his hand hugged her from behind. She moaned in pain when he bit on her skin.

"Starting from tommorow, please spend your time more with me. I drive you to school and after school. Meet with my friends. Come to my house. Chat with me. Be happy with me." Casey blinked. He said that in one breath.

"I promise you, I won't let Max know about it. I won't fight with him. Please." His hand touched her both hands.

"I just want you to accept me. Be the person that you can trust and not feeling bored while being with me" His whispered.

"I don't know Hunter." She sucked her breath when Hunter suddenly hugged her.

"Please give me a chance." He begged.

"I will think about it later."

"Thank you, Casey." He lightly kissed her neck still hugging her.

Can this work?

Am I doing the right thing?

I'm confused.