CHAPTER THREE

Chapter 03

- Ace King -

I frowned as I tried to reason with my girlfriend, who was being too stubborn for her own good.

After we were done at the Red Beach, Jacob decided that it would be fun if we all went to see Ancient Akrotiri, the village left behind after the volcanic eruption.

However, there was a slight problem along the way...

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you! I just told him that you're mine. So what if I had to make my point with my fist?"

"I wouldn't be half as mad as you if you had just told him. You didn't have to go punching his face!"

"He deserved it! He looked like a pervert anyways," I told her, but she wouldn't listen.

I groaned. I don't want to be fighting with Mia the whole time we're staying in Greece.

Grabbing Mia's waist and pulled her close to my chest. She glared at me, using all her strength to move away, but I wasn't going to let her go that easily. She froze when I leaned in and lightly brushed my lips against her.

"Please forgive me," I whispered before pressing my lips against hers.

I smirked when she kissed me back and pulled her as close as possible towards me. But before I knew it, Mia pushed me away, her face turning red when I looked at her.

"What are you doing? I'm suppose to be mad at you!"

"Come on, you can't do that. You know you liked it," I smirked.

Mia went to say something before she closed her mouth and walked away. I rolled my eyes before chuckling, and running after her. I grabbed her hand and yet again pulled her towards me.

"I'm sorry, Mia. I won't do it again," I said.

"You promise?" She raised a brow.

Sheepishly smiling, I confessed that I couldn't promise that, but I did tell her that I would try to control myself. She gave it a thought, but after showing me her famous smile, I knew she forgave me.

Everyone was already seeing the ancient ruins because while Mia and I were busy fighting, they decided to go ahead so they could give us some space.

When we arrived, I saw Sarah and Levi taking pictures while someone was talking to Jacob and Ben about the ruins.

Some people may think that looking at old ruins are boring, but honestly, it wasn't as bad as it seems.

Mia said it felt like we were transported back in time as we looked around. Although there was nothing really exciting, it was still a great site to look at.

After a while, we decided to get lunch at nearby restaurant before we all separated for the rest of the day.

They all planned on meeting somewhere tonight while Mia and I went on our date. I have everything planned for this evening, I'm just hoping she likes it. If not, then I'm going to be embarrassed.

They all split up into groups; Sarah with Levi, Jacob with Ben, and - obviously - Mia and I.

"Don't forget to wear protection!" Ben shouted as he ran away.