CHAPTER FOUR

Chapter 04

- Ace King -

I smiled, gently stroking Mia's hair as she slept peacefully beside me. She sighed, and moved closer to me, pressing her face into my chest. I didn't care if I looked like a creep since I was watching her sleep. How could I not stare at the most perfect girl in the world?

Looking at the clock, I gently shook Mia, trying to wake her up. Normally, I'd happily sleep in with her in my arms, but we planned on going to this cafe for breakfast.

"Mia, it's time to wake up," I whispered.

"But I don't want to get up," she whined, scooting even closer to me.

I chuckled, and gently moved her face so she was looking at me. I started to pepper her face with kisses until she finally opened those beautiful eyes of hers. She smiled and leaned, kissing my in the lips before quickly pulling away.

"Morning," she smiled.

"Morning."

Mia got out of bed and headed to the washroom, most likely to take a shower. I went to the living room to see Levi and Ben playing blackjack. Ben kept glaring at his brother while Levi laughed. It was obvious Ben was bad at blackjack. The only card games he was good at was solitaire and war.

I watched as Levi continued to defeat Ben before the door to my room opened. Mia came out wearing a simple white shirt and shorts before Sarah walked out of hers. They talked amongst themselves, making me frown because I didn't have her attention.

But I didn't do anything after Mia threatened to make me sleep out in the living room if I kept annoying her.

I was glad that Jacob pulled Sarah away from Mia to talk to her, causing my girlfriend to join Ben, Levi and I at the couch.

"Still can't beat him?" Mia chuckled, seeing Ben's distressed face.

Ben ignored her, concentrating on the game before he sighed with frustration. "I give up," he grumbled.

Levi laughed. "You did the right thing."

"Whatever," Ben scoffed. When he saw Sarah, Ben's eyes lit up and he made his way towards her.

I whenever Ben was with Sarah, he liked to tease her a lot. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary since Ben liked to mess with Sarah from time to time.

Once I was finished taking a shower and Levi and Jacob were done a card game, we left for the cafe.

There were a lot of people already there, but luckily we were able to get in. We all ate once the food we ordered arrived, and I could tell everyone was enjoying.

No one really minded that Ben was ordering a few more things since we were going to split the bill. However, when Ben looked at his brother with begging eyes, we all knew that Ben didn't have enough money to cover his meal.

Mia frowned when I told her I was going to pay for her. We had a quiet and short argument until I took her bill - before she could read the price - and paid her meal along with mine.

Making our way home, Levi, Ben, Jacob and I were waiting for the girls to come to the pool. I plan on teaching Mia how to swim so she wasn't scared of drowning anymore.