one

Kang Gyuri was the love of his life, but after they broke up, she was like Satan

Kang Gyuri was the love of his life, but after they broke up, she was like Satan. She brought misery and pain to his life, as she was still smiling and carrying on with her life.

Gyuri was a psychology major in university, while Hoseok was a dance major. After she broke up with him, she returned to her normal routine of going to classes at 9 am and coming back home just in time for lunch.

It was as if nothing in her life changed. It was like she erased Hoseok from her memories and past. She never specifically told him why she broke up with him. All she told him was that she didn't have good time management and that he took up too much of her time—like a leech.

But Hoseok was so much different after they broke up. He was miserable and lonely. He started skipping his dance classes in his university and dance lessons outside of the university. He was putting so much on the line just because one woman broke his heart.

Gyuri wasn't the first woman to hurt him emotionally, but she hurt the most because he loved her the most. He thought that once he entered university and escaped the depths of high school, he'd be able to have more fun and freedom. He did gain more fun and freedom in the beginning, but it soon turned sour in his junior year of university.

Sophomore was the year he met Gyuri. She was brushing her hair behind her ear when he noticed her. She was on her way to the gates, signaling it was time for her to go back to her apartment.

Hoseok's friends were playing around by the gates and ended up accidentally shoving into her. Gyuri fell onto her butt on the ground and pouted in pain. Her backpack fell off her shoulder and Hoseok eagerly grabbed it and helped her out.

Hoseok found an interest in her.