twelve

All he ever did was become friends with Hoseok, and that was enough to ruin his time at the university he attended

Jimin didn't see Gyuri first. He really didn't. Hoseok got to her first and established a friendship with her before Jimin did. Jimin didn't care about it as much as Hoseok did.

Jimin didn't have a crush on her in the beginning. He trailed along with Namjoon and Taehyung as Gyuri and Hoseok talked amongst themselves.

It was at a party Taehyung had where the two got close. Gyuri struck a conversation with Jimin, and he found himself enjoying her company. He didn't have a crush on her then either. That was only the start of their friendship.

A week after the party, Hoseok asked out Gyuri. His friends were all proud of him—Jimin included, of course. Because Gyuri started dating Hoseok, they began hanging out alone and with the group at the same time.

That was how Jimin grew closer to Gyuri. Namjoon and Taehyung grew close to her too and considered her as their sister, but Jimin grew closer to her in a different way. Jimin went off the road that Taehyung and Namjoon took. He decided to take the same road as Hoseok.

It was a mistake, but Jimin didn't know it at the moment. The road he took was not meant for more than one person to take. Jimin knew what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't help it.

It was harmless at first. Being a good friend was just an excuse to send her sweet texts in the morning. Then, it went on for a few weeks. Jimin added extra little things that showed how much he liked Gyuri. He had a feeling she knew, but he didn't care.

One day, he confessed to her how much he liked her. However, he didn't want to date her. He couldn't do that to Hoseok.

A week later, Gyuri broke up with Hoseok. Jimin thought that it was his chance to be with her, even though he knew it was wrong. But Gyuri became a lone wolf after that, keeping the secret.