two

"Holy shit, you're actually in class today?" Jimin questioned as Hoseok walked into the dance studio with a face mask on

Hoseok gave him a blank stare. He had huge bags under his eyes. "I thought I should come," he croaked out as he yanked the mask off. "I've missed four days already."

"Yeah, I know," Jimin scoffed. "We learned a new routine within those four days. You have a lot of catching up to do."

Hoseok dropped his large bag in the corner of the room, against the mirrors. "Have you forgotten who I am? I'm Jung-fucking-Hoseok. You can show me the dance once and I'll fucking pick up on it better than you."

Jimin clenched his fists. He hated when Hoseok acted like that. He hated how arrogant and mighty Hoseok acted when he was in a bad mood. Jimin unclenched his fists and patted him on the back. "Are you okay? Have you been getting sleep?"

Hoseok nodded and accepted Jimin's friendly gesture. "Of course I have."

Jimin thought Hoseok was going to be more warm and welcoming like usual after accepting his friendly gesture, but he sounded hostile. Jimin sighed and smacked Hoseok's back as he walked away from him.

Hoseok sighed to himself. He knew he was being a little rude, but he couldn't help it. He was still feeling the slight dizziness of the alcohol he had more than 24 hours ago.

"Roundup, everyone!" their dance professor shouted out.

Hoseok was right as always. Their dance teacher reviewed the dance twice, and Hoseok already picked up on it for the first time, while Jimin was having trouble with the counts.

Jimin couldn't help but be jealous. He wanted to dance as well as Hoseok and show him up. Jimin knew he shouldn't be so jealous or angry at someone that didn't do anything personally wrong to him.

"Great job, Hoseok!" their professor said. "I never have to worry about you when you miss class."