four

"Hoseok, do you want to go out for drinks tonight?" his friend, Namjoon, asked as he slung an arm over Hoseok's sweaty shoulders

Hoseok and Jimin just got out of dance class. They were both sweaty from all the dancing and exercise they had to do. Their professor added some new tiny moves into the class's new routine, but those tiny moves made the counts even harder to land on.

Jimin and Taehyung stared at each other as Namjoon and Hoseok talked to each other in the front.

"Doesn't Namjoon know how Hoseok gets when he drinks?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded as he eyed Hoseok in front of him. "I think Namjoon is just trying to help him. He's been really...moody since the breakup."

"Namjoon has classes with Gyuri, right?" Jimin cautiously asked.

"Yeah, Namjoon has to see the woman that broke his best friend's heart every Tuesdays and Thursdays," Taehyung muttered. "I still don't see how Gyuri could do that to him. They were fine with each other one day, smiling and hugging each other like there was nothing in the world that could hurt the two."

Jimin shrugged. "People change, Taehyung. I don't know what to tell you."

"But Jimin, people don't change overnight."

Jimin stayed silent. "Have you seen Hoseok when he drinks? He turns into a completely different person."

"What are you whispering about?" Hoseok questioned as he cut off his conversation with Namjoon.

"About what type of drinks we should order from the bartender tonight," Taehyung lied with a boxed smile.

Hoseok chuckled and turned around to pat Taehyung on the back. "You guys know my number once choice already."

"Tequila!" they all exclaimed with laughter.

"Damn straight!" Hoseok replied with a cheer.

"You fucking drama major," Jimin whispered.

"Damn straight," Taehyung replied.