six

Hoseok wasn't sad anymore

Hoseok wasn't sad anymore. He was mostly angry at his friends. Hoseok was causing a scene in the bar, and his friends tried to calm him down.

"You guys should have just listened to me rant! Stop prying into my business when I'm drunk!"

"He seems more sober when he's angry," Jimin whispered.

Namjoon sighed while watching Taehyung try to calm Hoseok down. "Call Gyuri."

Jimin looked at Namjoon in shock. "What? Call her of all people?"

"Would you rather have the police calm Hoseok down?" Namjoon retorted.

Jimin sucked on the inside of his cheek as he took out his phone. "No, I wouldn't. Fine, I'll call her." Jimin waited for a while until Gyuri picked up.

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Hey, Gyuri, can you do me a favor?" Jimin asked sweetly.

There was silence on the other line. Gyuri let out a breath. "What is it?"

"Hoseok is drunk and causing a scene," Jimin replied seriously.

There was more silence. Jimin thought she hang up for a second. She was as quiet as a mouse.

"He's drinking again?" she whispered.

Jimin nodded but remembered she wasn't there in person. "Yeah, he's drinking again."

"Tequila?" she questioned.

"Tequila," Jimin repeated.

"How long can you keep him under control?" Gyuri asked.

"I'm not sure. Namjoon and Taehyung are doing a good job at preventing him from throwing glass all over the place, but I'm not sure what I can do about the people who could be recording Hoseok's scene."

"If he does something horrible, he could get expelled, Jimin. Stop him from doing something stupid," she ordered before she hung up.

Jimin sighed. "That sounds easier said than done," he muttered. "How am I supposed to tell people to stop recording Hoseok? 'Oh, can you please stop recording my dumb ass friend?' That doesn't even sound polite. I'm gonna get my ass beat up."