fourteen

It was after their dance class. Hoseok and Jimin stayed in the practice rooms after promising their dance professor they would lock up once they were done.

"Hey, can I talk to you about something?" Hoseok asked as he spun around and did a wave with his whole body.

Jimin gulped. "Of course!" he shouted loudly.

Jimin shouted a little more loudly than needed. After all, there was no one in the room with them and the room echoed nicely because of its acoustics.

"What do you think about me trying out to be a model?"

Jimin let out a breath of relief. Hoseok wasn't going to talk about Gyuri. Jimin felt his cold sweat slowly going away.

"I think that's pretty cool! You could definitely do it," Jimin said. "You have the body for it."

Hoseok nodded. "You know who else could be a really good model? Gyuri."

Jimin's cold sweat was back. "R-Really? I guess I never really noticed that."

"Her attractiveness?" Hoseok asked. "Man, she has everything. Her body is beautiful and—wow, the sounds she can make." Hoseok clicked his tongue.

Jimin clenched his fist from behind. "That's a little inappropriate, don't you think?"

"Every man is, Jimin. You'll learn soon enough."

Jimin clenched his jaw. "I'm not a kid, Hyung. I've had sex before."

Hoseok shrugged. "I never said you haven't. I just meant that every man has lewd thoughts."

"Yes, but it's inappropriate to talk about it. Especially about a woman."

Hoseok smirked. "And that's why you're a kid, Jimin. Learn to grow up," he harshly said. "On the topic of growing up, learn to keep better secrets too. Or at least learn to know who to trust."

Jimin unclenched his jaw. "What do you mean?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out about you and Gyuri?" Hoseok asked.

"There was nothing between us," Jimin replied.

"Maybe with her, but you? There was a lot you were feeling for her."