thirteen

"What happened? Did you and Gyuri fight? Did you two make up?" Jimin asked

Taehyung chuckled. "Calm down, Jimin. There's no way Hoseok would get back together with someone who hurt him that badly."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a grin as he said so. Hoseok sheepishly looked back at him. Taehyung's grin dropped.

"You didn't."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "No! I mean, we made up, but—no! We didn't get back together."

"Do you want to?" Taehyung asked, squinting his eyes.

"Maybe," Hoseok answered.

"Hoseok! She broke your heart! She just left you in the dust and carried on with her life! How could you go back to someone like that?" Taehyung shouted.

"You don't know the whole story!"

Those words made Jimin freeze. Jimin prayed Hoseok didn't know he liked Gyuri.

"Well, what's the whole story?" Taehyung asked with his hands propped on his waist.

"Taehyung," Namjoon called out.

Taehyung turned to Namjoon who was shaking his head gently. Taehyung sighed and backed down.

"Sorry, Hoseok," he apologized.

Hoseok smiled. "It's alright! We all have ups and downs in life! Some people just have it harder than others."

Hoseok glanced at Jimin. Jimin gave him a nervous smile, while Hoseok returned an energetic smile.

"Hey, Jiminie, you wanna hang out later after class?" Hoseok suggested. "We should practice the dance together for finals."

Taehyung cringed. "Is that what you two do for fun? Is that your idea of hanging out, Hoseok?"

Namjoon laughed. "You watch movies and take notes on their skills, then imitate them!"

Taehyung pouted. "Leave me out of this, Namjoon!"

"So how about it, Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin slowly nodded and painfully smiled. "Sure thing, Hyung!"

"Great!"