Chapter 13: Attack On Our Love

Bonnie's Pov

"So, I've told you plenty about me but, I barely know anything about you

"So, I've told you plenty about me but, I barely know anything about you. What's with all the secrecy?" Damon asked grabbing my hand.

We had been spending a lot of time together after our first date at the skating rink. Day by day we grew closer and our mate bond stronger. The more I was around him, the harder I was falling. At the moment we were walking through the park where we first kissed. It was night time so, we were the only ones around.

"Your not the only one with a strange upbringing

"Your not the only one with a strange upbringing. I come from a big family that practices unique...um customs. You wouldn't classify us as normal" I breathed.

"You guys aren't satanic worshippers are you? Cause that would be kind of difficult to explain to my parents" he said smiling.

"No, nothing like that" I mumbled pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Bonnie listen, normal is boring. Trust me, I'm an accountant for a living. I could use a little strange in my life but, I've never been one to step out of my comfort zone. Though ever since the day you walked up to me in the bar, I've found myself wanting to" he spoke placing his palms on the sides of my face.

(Please press play on the up top song now. You won't regret it.)

"How could I be so lucky to have you?" I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I've been asking myself the same question for the past couple of days" he whispered.

"I feel like doing something not so normal right now" I told him.

"Like what?" he asked.

"How is your dancing?" I questioned stepping back.

"I was put in classes for a while because one of my therapists thought it'd help with my communication. Why?" Damon spoke slightly confused.

"Let's test how good those classes were, shall we?" I said pulling out my phone.

Scrolling through my Spotify playlist I chose one of my favorite songs. After I turned up the volume I placed it in my pocket and looked at Damon. He had one of the brightest smiles I've ever seen on his face.

"May I have this dance beautiful?" he questioned sticking out his hand.

I nodded before taking it and allowing him, to pull me close. His arms coiled around my waist as mine went around his neck. Slowly we began rocking back and forth.

"You know ever since I was little and heard the many fairytale's about finding that special person. Your soul mate, I've always wondered when I'd find mine and I think I have" I said softly as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I've always struggled at connecting with other people but, with you it's effortless. So many new emotions have taken hold of my body and any other time I would be terrified but, I'm not. I want to embrace everything that us being together has to offer. The good and bad because I feel like this could be something special" he breathed.

As those words left his mouth I could feel the tears leave my eyes. He was saying all the right things and at this moment I realized I wasn't falling for him. I couldn't because I had already fell and hard. I loved him and now that I knew, it was time to come clean, about everything.

"Damon-" I started but, stopped when I heard it. Turning around toward the trees I looked to see where it was coming from.

"Bonnie are you okay?" Damon asked.

"Damon I need you to go home, right now" I told him not looking away from the pair of red eyes.

"Bonnie-" he began but, I quickly cut him off.

"Please just go! I don't want you to get hurt!" I snapped.

"Your not making any sense. I'm not leaving you here alone" he sighed. Before I could respond another growl rang through the air and this time loud enough for Damon to hear. Slowly the wolf came out from the trees, teeth bared and ready to attack.

There was no way in hell I was going to let it near Damon so, I quickly made a decision. One I knew I'd pay grave consequences for. Quickly I stripped down to my under garments throwing them to the side. The rogue was taking his sweet time approaching like he was waiting for something.

"Bonnie what are you doing?!?!" Damon asked staring at me.

"I'm sorry" I breathed looking back at him.

His face was full of confusion, worry and fright. I knew it would only be worse when he watched what was about to happen. Spinning back around, I crouched down to the grass as my bones started cracking and moving under my skin. Slowly my human retreated and the wolf was brought forward.

When I was finally transformed I let out a howl and began charging for the rogue. I thought he'd go for the kill right off the bat but, he didnt. No instead rammed through my body causing me to fall to the side. I tried to hurry and get on my feet before his next attack but, I was shocked when it didn't come.

"Bonnie!!!" Damon yelled and then I heard something hit the ground. That's when I figured out the rogue wasn't here to attack me no, he wanted Damon. He wanted my mate.

The rage heated my body as my Alpha instincts kicked into hyperdrive. I couldn't remember much after that, I blacked out. The next thing I knew, I was naked holding Damon's bloody and unconscious body in my arms, crying.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Updated and I gave you a meal I think. There's drama, action and of course some Bamon love. What did you think of the dance scene and the song I chose? How about the rogue attack? And do you think Damon's okay? If he is how will he handle what he saw? So much coming up in the next couple of chapters so be ready.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐